My little Princess has arrived :))

iVillage Member
My little Princess has arrived :))
Sun, 09-30-2012 - 12:44am
Finally, the wait is over for me n my hubby, our little princess arrived at 5 am on September 27 th, weighing 7 pounds and 13 ounces...hvnt decided on a name still, but will do soon.... We r so in love with our daughter that no words or action in the world can describe it....I really want to post my labor story and will be coming online soon to do tht...meanwhile a few highlights are, few of my nightmares seem to come true during labor, no 1 of which was the epidural not being available wen I needed it....the anesthesiologist was busy in another operation and was not available for a few hours....I was screaming my head off with pain for 7 hours before I got it finally...I was at 6 cm by then and had given up on the idea of actually getting it, also the laughing gas equipment for our room was broken and none other available in hospital at that time....and a power outage at hospital, has anyone ever heard of that?? Well I actually experienced it but thankfully it didn't affect my labor experience tht much.... I wud never forget the moment I saw my baby for the first time...that pic is in my head so clear and so beautifulll... I wish happy deliveries to those who still are waiting for their bundle of joy ...am so glad to have such a wonderful group where I hve shared my pregnancy and childbirth experience...love u all...
Mehvish
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-30-2012 - 8:48am

Good Grief.....Seems you had a few hurdles there!! But I am thrilled to hear that your perfect princess has arrived...healthy and happy! Congratulations to you and your hubby!!!! Can't wait for you to post some pictures of her!!!

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-30-2012 - 9:40am

Aww, sounds like quite a few speed bumps along the way.  Glad your little princess is finally here!  Congrats!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-30-2012 - 7:14pm

Aw, I'm so happy to hear she finally made it safe and sound! Isn't it amazing how none of that stuff really matters in the end?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-07-2012 - 2:08am
Hey ladies! Check in!