Private Practice Season 6 premiere

iVillage Member
Private Practice Season 6 premiere
Sun, 09-30-2012 - 3:01am

Anyone else watching?

Holy moly I can't believe

Spoiler (Highlight to read)
they killed Pete!  I knew things were crazy with the threat of prison, but I never thought they'd kill him off!
they killed Pete!  I knew things were crazy with the threat of prison, but I never thought they'd kill him off!

Oh how I love

that Addison picked Jake!  Her and Sam were never right together.  Now she has it all...a great guy, a great job, and a new baby.
that Addison picked Jake!  Her and Sam were never right together.  Now she has it all...a great guy, a great job, and a new baby.

Speaking of

babies...Charlotte being pregnant period?  Ick.  Charlotte being pregnant with triplets?  Ludicrous.  How stupid is Cooper that he doesn't even see that she has no desire to be a mom?  Sure she loves Mason, but she didn't exactly have a choice in the matter.  She clearly made all of the right choices to avoid getting pregnant and has always made it clear that isn't something she wants.  So it happens despite all that and Cooper doesn't even notice that she isn't happy, but pissed off.  *sigh*  They're just ruining her character.
babies...Charlotte being pregnant period?  Ick.  Charlotte being pregnant with triplets?  Ludicrous.  How stupid is Cooper that he doesn't even see that she has no desire to be a mom?  Sure she loves Mason, but she didn't exactly have a choice in the matter.  She clearly made all of the right choices to avoid getting pregnant and has always made it clear that isn't something she wants.  So it happens despite all that and Cooper doesn't even notice that she isn't happy, but pissed off.  *sigh*  They're just ruining her character.

Amelia still annoys me, but at least she's less dramatic.  Sheldon and Violet are still the same.  Kinda wondering where the show is going with all the changes.

Follow me to Coping with Job Loss

Follow me to Birth Control

--------
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-30-2012 - 10:29am

I watched it, I thought.  But holy cow.....I must have missed this first spoiler you mentioned!!!!

And I agree about the whole Charlotte thing.

Powered by CGISpy.com
Mom to furangel, Chelse
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-30-2012 - 2:04pm
The first spoiler I mentioned didn't come up until like the last minute of the show. We didn't actually see it happen, but were told via one of the other characters. It was so quick you'd have missed it if you blinked.
Follow me to Coping with Job Loss

Follow me to Birth Control

--------
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 9:55am

I must have blinked.  LOL!

Powered by CGISpy.com
Mom to furangel, Chelse
Community Leader
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 3:48pm

Ok, finally watched it!

OMGosh

I knew he was leaving the show, they didn't pick up his contract. But I didn't know they'd kill off, though I did have a suspicion with the earthquake, the jog, and missing court. 
I knew he was leaving the show, they didn't pick up his contract. But I didn't know they'd kill off, though I did have a suspicion with the earthquake, the jog, and missing court. 

Agree w/Addison!

I love Jake and I love how he listened to her rant about her feelings over him and that he understood! And that he felt that way... wow.
I love Jake and I love how he listened to her rant about her feelings over him and that he understood! And that he felt that way... wow.

On Charlotte and Cooper, Sam, and Amelia:

I sort of like that she's pregnant. She shows true emotion most with Mason so I think this will be good. THOUGH I do agree, triplets? Really? Twins would be pushing it, but triplets? Though I bet it's setting it up for selective reduction or something like that. Sigh. And Cooper—love him, but man, he can be sooooo dumb.

Amelia, very annoying. And boy, talk about a death sentence telling Sheldon he needs to live for a very long time. Bam! Prostate cancer (at least that's what I am expecting since they showed Sam giving him the exam). 

I like Sam with the nurse.
I sort of like that she's pregnant. She shows true emotion most with Mason so I think this will be good. THOUGH I do agree, triplets? Really? Twins would be pushing it, but triplets? Though I bet it's setting it up for selective reduction or something like that. Sigh. And Cooper—love him, but man, he can be sooooo dumb.Amelia, very annoying. And boy, talk about a death sentence telling Sheldon he needs to live for a very long time. Bam! Prostate cancer (at least that's what I am expecting since they showed Sam giving him the exam). I like Sam with the nurse.

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 7:43am

Hope it comes out on Hulu!  What about greys anatomy?