What a day!!

iVillage Member
What a day!!
Sun, 09-30-2012 - 7:45am

Was supposed to be going into the hospital for one last monitoring session before my induction. Told to call delivery suite at around 9am to see how busy they were.  they were quite busy and only had half the staff on, told me to come in at 2.

So i went at 2 and they were still so busy.  They had nowhere in any of the wards to put me.  In the whole maternity hospital.  Apparently after I called, they had a massive rush and 7 babies were born within a few hours.

They said they would call me when they had somewhere for me to go.

Went home and at 530 i thought I would call them again just incase they forgot about me.  Finally they had a bed for me.  Drove back to the hospital, had my CTG and that was all normal.  BP is still a little high but because of the induction being so close, they werent concerned.

They said see you on Tuesday at 7.30am.  Now its real, and I am getting a little nervous.

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 8:51am
I hope it's a good nervous as in being excited. Just imagine finally seeing LO face to face!

- JM

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-30-2012 - 5:33pm
Yay for Tuesday! Good luck! (Wishin' it was me :smileyhappy: )
 BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-30-2012 - 1:27pm

wow i think its funny how the babies seem to sync up like our cycles! 7 babies at the same time trying to be born first lol.

sucks you had to wait and go back. ugh.

wow tuesday is soon!!!! id be freaking out too! Tuesday marks my 7 days till Dday.  Good luck!!!!