Weird baby dreams yet anyone?

iVillage Member
Weird baby dreams yet anyone?
Sun, 09-30-2012 - 8:42am

Last night I had a dream that I went to the doctor to find out the gender of the baby.  I felt so sure that it was a boy (probably because I have 3 already).  I kept asking the staff at the office what the gender was and everyone kept ignoring me and would not confirm.  I kept asking...."it's a boy, right".  No response.  I went home and told everyone that I was pretty sure it was a boy.

Lol....it's so funny what your subconious mind does to you in your sleep. :smileyvery-happy:

BabyName Ticker
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-30-2012 - 11:14am

Totally agree with that subconscoius mind thing!!

Friday night I had a dream that I had delivered the baby not knowing the gender. When I went to take the diaper off to check, it wouldn't come off!! Such a coinky-dink since when I went for my gender scan yesterday, baby had the cord between its legs and I couldnt find out! Wow!

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-30-2012 - 11:53am

This is so funny that you posted this today. Last night I was thinking about the gender and that I hoped I would dream it then I dreamt he is a boy. My midwife told me once that mother's dreams of the gender are 80 something % right. I never dreamed the gender with my three boys but with this one I have had one girl dream and now two boy dreams. I know there is only one baby so who knows which is right? I can't wait to find out!

Amy

Mason, Dylan, Logan

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-30-2012 - 1:52pm

Before we found out the gender, DH and I both had dreams of a girl.  We never wanted to to believe them, because we did not want to be dissapointed if the baby turned out to be a boy.  Our dreams were right, though!  =)

Last night, I had a dream of decorating her nursery!  It was exactly like I have been imagining, if not better.  Now I'm ready to paint, make, and buy!  =) 

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 5:32am
I have had a couple very vivid dreams about my water breaking. I'm a little scared for them to come true because the situation in both of the dreams was very stressful. No gender dreams though. I'll probably have to wait until the end of October to find out the gender.
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 5:25pm
I have had two dreams that we had a boy and a third dream that we had a girl who we were told at first was a boy haha. I find out in three more weeks! Can't wait :smileyhappy:
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 1:53am

I've had a few.... going back & forth between boy/girl.  And in the most recent one I was holding a boy, but then a second later in my dream the baby was down playing & had longer hair & girl clothes.  So I guess this time around my dreams are keeping it a mystery, lol!  With my other two I recall having just one boy dream & they were right!

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 12:08pm

LoL  I'm cracking up reading yall's posts!  Gotta love pregnancy dreams!  :smileyhappy:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker