iVillage Member
Oct 1 to 9 Meals and snacks
Sun, 09-30-2012 - 1:19pm

meals

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 6:36am
neverstopping wrote:

Everyone's menus look good!! The one food that jumped out at me this time was cream of wheat that one of you added. I haven't had any kind of cereal in 22 weeks!! I may try some soon. Trying not to think about Ludam's chips!! No..No..No..Not gonna think about eating delicious wonderful salty crunchy chips for I can't leave them alone either!! LOL!! Hugs, I'm sure enjoying my soup!! :smileyhappy:

Tuesday....

At weigh-in tonight, I gained 5.2 lbs!!! :womanembarrassed:
Whoa!! If you binge, you get punished big time!!
Party's over, back on track beginning yesterday. ::sigh::

I was Biggest Loser for the Month again for the fourth month in a row though!! I'm sure this was my last month to win it though as it's getting harder now and also, a member who hasn't been to meetings since last year returned tonight. When she puts her mind to it, she can lose 8 - 10 pounds a week!! For awhile she can anyway for she has a LOT to lose.

B) apple

L) 2 hard boiled eggs, HM veggie soup

D) Applebees from their under 550 calories selections...Steak, pots, mixed veggies

Snack) peanut butter

Yikes!  Weight comes on so fast when we get carried away with portions....   With your determination, it will come right back OFF soon!  Hopefully that and more for your next weigh-in.

Cream of Wheat is one of my favorites.  Oatmeal is better but love my Cream of Wheat.

Good job for Tuesday!  Keep it up:smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 6:40am

Tuesday: Not one of my better days.....

Breakfast: One pc toast w/ egg/cheese/ham.

Lunch: 1/2 Tuna melt, 2 HM cookies.

Dinner: 1/2 pc chicken, baked potato, salad.

Snacks: Cookie, ice cream, banana.

Can you say SUGAR, grrrrrrrrrrr....

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 9:07am
Could have been worse Julie <g>
Hope today is better for you :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 9:07am
Thanks Julie :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 9:09am
neverstopping wrote:

Everyone's menus look good!! The one food that jumped out at me this time was cream of wheat that one of you added. I haven't had any kind of cereal in 22 weeks!! I may try some soon. Trying not to think about Ludam's chips!! No..No..No..Not gonna think about eating delicious wonderful salty crunchy chips for I can't leave them alone either!! LOL!! Hugs, I'm sure enjoying my soup!! :smileyhappy:

Tuesday....

At weigh-in tonight, I gained 5.2 lbs!!! :womanembarrassed:
Party's over, back on track beginning yesterday. ::sigh::

I was Biggest Loser for the Month again for the fourth month in a row though!! I'm sure this was my last month to win it though as it's getting harder now and also, a member who hasn't been to meetings since last year returned tonight. When she puts her mind to it, she can lose 8 - 10 pounds a week!! For awhile she can anyway for she has a LOT to lose.

B) apple

D) Applebees from their under 550 calories selections...Steak, pots, mixed veggies

Snack) peanut butter

Sorry Donna,
But glad you're back on track so you will lose this week I am sure.
Awesome on being the biggest loser for the 4th month in a row though .. congrata!
Enjoy that soup :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 10:30am
stayingfit67 wrote:

Tuesday: Not one of my better days.....

Breakfast: One pc toast w/ egg/cheese/ham.

Lunch: 1/2 Tuna melt, 2 HM cookies.

Dinner: 1/2 pc chicken, baked potato, salad.

Snacks: Cookie, ice cream, banana.

Can you say SUGAR, grrrrrrrrrrr....                           all good still

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 10:33am
ludam wrote:

tues. - 2 eggs, potato; vegetarian chili w/brown rice & a few chips, then some of it over a small baked (well, nuked) potato - major yummo; chicken, mac-n-cheese, mashed potato; salad, biscuit w/temp tee & freshly made apple pear butter - another major yummo. First time I ever made any fruit butter (in the CP).  Then lost it with the chips before bed of all times! Oh yeah, grapes & a bit of LO grilled veggie salad w/feta & olives.                            those chips but still good

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 11:14am
neverstopping wrote:

Tuesday....

At weigh-in tonight, I gained 5.2 lbs!!! :womanembarrassed:     yes hard to do this ...never easy. Someone I know  was obese and tried to do the food with some plan and less exercise. She could not and did the bypass surgery for the stomach instead. She looks nicer now and hope she can hold it to lose more.
Party's over, back on track beginning yesterday. ::sigh::    ...you can be determined and keep at it.

B) apple

Snack) peanut butter

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 1:43am

All menus look good!! Well, except for Julie's SUGAR that is!! Yikes!! Too bad it didn't make you sick like it did me when I ate a lot of sugar last Sunday. Nah, I take that back for it was not a good feeling and wouldn't wish that on anyone. Sure cured me though..lol!!

Wednesday....

B) IHop...egg substitute, turkey bacon, whole wheat pancakes, sugar free syrup. Sucked!! I hope I never have to eat at IHop ever again!! Village Inn low cal breakfasts are MUCH better!!

L) 2 hard boiled eggs

D) HM veggie soup with some legumes

Snack) orange, sugar free pudding

Hungry tonight as I'm fasting to get blood tests done tomorrow morning. It's good to have that hungry feeling again for going to bed though. Looking forward to seeing the scale in the morning too. Had my family doc appointment this afternoon and he was pleased at how much weight I've lost and interested in how I did it. My BP is still excellent and he did not disagree on my going off of my BP medication and my cholesterol medication judging by how good my former blood tests were. Looking forward to seeing how I do this time with the blood work too.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 6:04am
neverstopping wrote:

All menus look good!! Well, except for Julie's SUGAR that is!! Yikes!! Too bad it didn't make you sick like it did me when I ate a lot of sugar last Sunday. Nah, I take that back for it was not a good feeling and wouldn't wish that on anyone. Sure cured me though..lol!!

Wednesday....

B) IHop...egg substitute, turkey bacon, whole wheat pancakes, sugar free syrup. Sucked!! I hope I never have to eat at IHop ever again!! Village Inn low cal breakfasts are MUCH better!!

L) 2 hard boiled eggs

D) HM veggie soup with some legumes

Snack) orange, sugar free pudding

Hungry tonight as I'm fasting to get blood tests done tomorrow morning. It's good to have that hungry feeling again for going to bed though. Looking forward to seeing the scale in the morning too. Had my family doc appointment this afternoon and he was pleased at how much weight I've lost and interested in how I did it. My BP is still excellent and he did not disagree on my going off of my BP medication and my cholesterol medication judging by how good my former blood tests were. Looking forward to seeing how I do this time with the blood work too.

No, it didn't make me feel sick; although, last week when I ate too much ice cream, I felt lousy! 

So good that you can get off the medication.  I'm sure your blood work will be awesome!

I've been going to bed a little hungry lately.  It feels really good!

Pages