iVillage Member
Oct 1 to 9 Meals and snacks
Sun, 09-30-2012 - 1:19pm

meals

Pages

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 6:58am
sweetrose007x wrote:
good that you can look over everyones meals Julie at the time you can do it. too early for me.
Ha! You noticed how early I get up. Yes, I do all my computer stuff early in the morning and then I'm on to different things.... I think the rest of you are up late at night when I'm fast asleep!
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 7:04am
ludam wrote:

thursday - eggs, potato; flatbread pizza w/lo chicken meat, salad; bbq pork chop, cole slaw; challah roll, cheese; fruit salad.  For some reason I feel like there was more, but can't think of what it could have been.  Just feel like it wasn't a good eating day, but don't know why. 

Looks OK to me as long as the portions were small... I love fruit salad!
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 7:06am
hugss wrote:
ludam wrote:

Hugs, I don't know if you saw my message before.  I was wondering if you could share your BBQ Chili recipe.

Let's see if I can do this by heart, LOL

Cook 2 pounds hamburger meat, drain, put in cp.
Add bottle of chili sauce, onions, brown sugar, worshestire sauce & apple cider vinegar to a bowl.
Stir pour over hamburger meat in cp.  Cook for several hours.
An hour before serving add can of northern beans (rinced) & chili beans, cook for an hour then eat & enjoy :smileyhappy:

That sounds great! Thanks, I'm definitely going to give that a try.
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 7:13am
neverstopping wrote:

Hi group! Reporting in from Branson, MO!! It's too cold here tonight!! I sure do miss summer!! I like the cooler days, but do not like being ~~cold~~!! Haven't looked at the weather report for tomorrow, but it will be a bit warmer during the daytime.

We went to a BBQ restaurant for dinner tonight..OMG..was that ever good!!

B) 1/2 sliced egg ww sandwich, orange

L) Restaurant..3 mini sweet potato pancakes with no butter & sugar free syrup, 1 egg, 3 small thin bacon slices

D) 1/3 of a 1/2 slab of bbq ribs, 1/3 of cole slaw, 1/3 of bbq beans

Snack) banana

One night after running around all day we can reheat and split the left over bbq dinner that I took back to our condo and is in the fridge! Nice getting 3 meals out of it!! No way to count calories today, so I'll see what my scale reads in the morning. Yes, I did take my bathroom scale with me!! I do not want to gain weight!!

Know what you mean about missing summer. The high here won't even reach 47 tomorrow:smileysad: Good job portioning! And, taking you scales. You will do just fine, I know it.
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 7:18am
Friday: Good day. Went for a walk and went swimming. Breakfast: Oatmeal. Lunch: Grilled cheese sandwich, orange, mini ice cream bar. Dinner: HM chicken enchilada. Snacks: Grapes, a few chips.
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 9:46am
Well done for your Friday Julie :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 9:47am
stayingfit67 wrote:
hugss wrote:
ludam wrote:

Hugs, I don't know if you saw my message before.  I was wondering if you could share your BBQ Chili recipe.

Let's see if I can do this by heart, LOL

Cook 2 pounds hamburger meat, drain, put in cp.
Add bottle of chili sauce, onions, brown sugar, worshestire sauce & apple cider vinegar to a bowl.
Stir pour over hamburger meat in cp.  Cook for several hours.
An hour before serving add can of northern beans (rinced) & chili beans, cook for an hour then eat & enjoy :smileyhappy:

That sounds great! Thanks, I'm definitely going to give that a try.

Let me know how it turns out & if you liked it Julie :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 9:49am
stayingfit67 wrote:
hugss wrote:
I agree about more calories in day than at evening/night too :smileyhappy:
I know for me, if I eat the majority of my calories early and don't snack after Dinner, I do much better.

I so agree with that Julie,
Also I find I don't wake up as hungry either :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 9:50am

My Friday ~

s .. few chips ::blush::
l .. minetrone soup
s .. few more chips
d .. salad & lo cheesy bbq casserole

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 9:51am
stayingfit67 wrote:
hugss wrote:
Thanks Julkie,
While yes basically maintaining .. wouldn't mind to drop 5 or so but we'll see :smileyhappy:
OK, you are like me then. I'm comfortable at my 127 but would like to be 120 again... Like you said, we'll see.

Best of luck & let's hope we do drop a few :smileywink:

Pages