iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 9:52am
stayingfit67 wrote:
hugss wrote:
Looks good Julie,
Yum on the egg salad too <g>
not bad with the mini ice cream bar.
Hope you do well this weekend :smileyhappy:
Thank you! Egg salad is always good and I'm loving the mini ice cream bars. We now have the twix and snickers flavors. They are like bite sized candy bars, only they are ice cream. Do you have them? I first had them in Denver a couple years ago and have just started seeing them here. We also have 100 calorie klondikes now. Just enough to take the edge off without going overboard. Hope you have a good weekend as well.....

I haven't made egg salad in forever, LOL
I think because I am so hooked on tuna now, LOL
While those bite size candy/ice cream bars sound perfect .. I couldn't do it <g>
Easier for me not to have them here :smileywink:

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 9:54am
neverstopping wrote:

Hi group! Reporting in from Branson, MO!! It's too cold here tonight!! I sure do miss summer!! I like the cooler days, but do not like being ~~cold~~!! Haven't looked at the weather report for tomorrow, but it will be a bit warmer during the daytime.

We went to a BBQ restaurant for dinner tonight..OMG..was that ever good!!

B) 1/2 sliced egg ww sandwich, orange

L) Restaurant..3 mini sweet potato pancakes with no butter & sugar free syrup, 1 egg, 3 small thin bacon slices

D) 1/3 of a 1/2 slab of bbq ribs, 1/3 of cole slaw, 1/3 of bbq beans

Snack) banana

One night after running around all day we can reheat and split the left over bbq dinner that I took back to our condo and is in the fridge! Nice getting 3 meals out of it!! No way to count calories today, so I'll see what my scale reads in the morning. Yes, I did take my bathroom scale with me!! I do not want to gain weight!!

You must be using your tablet Donna?
Nice to see you :smileyhappy:

Good job on portioning like that .. yougogirl!
Hoping the scales are kind to you this morning.

I hear you on the weather .. way too cold for me already ::sigh::
Hope you have a great day :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 4:21pm
stayingfit67 wrote:
sweetrose007x wrote:
good that you can look over everyones meals Julie at the time you can do it. too early for me.
Ha! You noticed how early I get up. Yes, I do all my computer stuff early in the morning and then I'm on to different things.... I think the rest of you are up late at night when I'm fast asleep!           i am in california...3 hrs behind you. i am still in bed when you are up at 5ish or 6ish.

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 5:05pm

stayingfit67 wrote:
Friday: Good day. Went for a walk and went swimming. Breakfast: Oatmeal. Lunch: Grilled cheese sandwich, orange, mini ice cream bar. Dinner: HM chicken enchilada. Snacks: Grapes, a few chips.

glad for your good day, walk and swimming and meals.

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 9:08pm

Hey, you maintainence gals, or only wanting to lose a few gals, are doing great!!!

Julie, I used to eat a mini ice cream bar every night years ago when I was able to control my impulses well! Good idea!

Cold and damp again here today. We went to Walmart..whoopie!! LOL!! Their walmart is ancient and VERY busy!! Almost looks like an antique store compared to what we have back home. Picked up stuff we needed though. Then we ate lunch at Dana's (best burgers in Branson). Ouuu..Eeee..the old fashioned kind cooked on a flat grill with grilled onions. I had a patty melt on marbled rye bread. Yep, thought of you Hugs with that rye..lol! Then we drove around the lake and saw some other stuff, ate left overs for dinner and relaxing watching a movie in our condo.

Saturday....

B) toast with peanut butter, apple

L) patty melt

D) shared the left over 2/3 bbq dinner with dh left over from last night.

Snack) apple, peanut butter

Scale showed I gained 2 lbs. Ut..Oh!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 9:43pm
neverstopping wrote:

Hey, you maintainence gals, or only wanting to lose a few gals, are doing great!!!

Julie, I used to eat a mini ice cream bar every night years ago when I was able to control my impulses well! Good idea!

Cold and damp again here today. We went to Walmart..whoopie!! LOL!! Their walmart is ancient and VERY busy!! Almost looks like an antique store compared to what we have back home. Picked up stuff we needed though. Then we ate lunch at Dana's (best burgers in Branson). Ouuu..Eeee..the old fashioned kind cooked on a flat grill with grilled onions. I had a patty melt on marbled rye bread. Yep, thought of you Hugs with that rye..lol! Then we drove around the lake and saw some other stuff, ate left overs for dinner and relaxing watching a movie in our condo.

Saturday...      good meals.

L) patty melt

Scale showed I gained 2 lbs. Ut..Oh!!     ....I know it is hard when one is having a good trip

oatmeal, boiled eggs

veggie soup

rice, ribs, peach, icecream, chips, crackers, nuts.

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 10:14pm

It's taking every bit of my strength to not buy a bunch of snack foods, the bad for you kind, and keep eating them!! That's part of vacation too. Resisting, though, except for three small bites of apple cobbler with ice cream that dh and I shared last night. Not easy! Thank goodness dh is not a big snacker or I'd have to watch him eat stuff and I know I wouldn't be able to resist then. 

Hugs..for you..you had mentioned that I must be using my iPad or tablet maybe I think, or whichever "tool" you mentioned. Wish I had an iPad!! We took our laptop with us and I'm using that. I was also able to get online at a restaurant on our way down here, too, through my Kindle Fire tablet and make a bank transfer that I forgot to do before leaving home. Whew! So glad I remembered that! We do love our techie toys don't we?! lol

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 11:13pm
neverstopping wrote:

It's taking every bit of my strength to not buy a bunch of snack foods, the bad for you kind, and keep eating them!! That's part of vacation too. Resisting, though, except for three small bites of apple cobbler with ice cream that dh and I shared last night. Not easy! Thank goodness dh is not a big snacker or I'd have to watch him eat stuff and I know I wouldn't be able to resist then. 

Hugs..for you..you had mentioned that I must be using my iPad or tablet maybe I think, or whichever "tool" you mentioned. Wish I had an iPad!! We took our laptop with us and I'm using that. I was also able to get online at a restaurant on our way down here, too, through my Kindle Fire tablet and make a bank transfer that I forgot to do before leaving home. Whew! So glad I remembered that! We do love our techie toys don't we?! lol

Wow Donna!
You are doing well with being so good .. impressieve & proud of you!
Those scales will be kind to you for you being so good <wink>

Thank goodness for our techie toys is right, LOL
Have fun & keep up the great job you're doing in being so good :smileywink:

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 11:16pm
neverstopping wrote:

Saturday....

L) patty melt

Scale showed I gained 2 lbs. Ut..Oh!!

Yum on that patty melt on marbled rye Donna,
That must have been heaven <g>
You did well despite that gain which will be gone in no time.
Keep up the great job :smileywink:

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 11:17pm

Saturday ~

s .. few black olives
l .. soup
s .. salami with a few crackers
d .. grilled cheese

Pages