Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Elyse

Em

Emmy

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Erica

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Grace

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Jessica

Kate

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Katie

Katja

Kelly

Liz

Lora

Mari

Molly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Morgan

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Ruby

Ruth

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sandy

Sara

Sarah

babies

babybaby

Suzie

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 8:26pm
Thanks all for the update on Emmy!

Guess I'll find out in a few weeks if Selin's premonition is true! ;-)

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 8:02pm
A couple of months before we became pregnant with Charlotte, Fletcher announced at the dinner table that a baby was waiting in heaven to join our family. You never know!!!! :smileywink:
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 10:43pm
LOL Christine I love that story about Selin on the phone! So funny what they say :smileyhappy: I hope she is right and there IS a new baby coming soon!

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 9:02pm

I think that Emmy JUST moved back this past weekend, so I'm sure they have been very very busy!

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 6:23pm
I think she might just need a break from the boards.

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 4:52pm
I've seen her on fb seems ok!!

Powered by CGISpy.com
Thank you Dedi and Kelly for my
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 3:29am
LOL! Or maybe she's psychic! :smileywink:

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 2:13am

Amy - So cute about "Grandma Miss Michelle"!

Has anyone heard from Emmy in the last few months? Her blog hasn't been updated since July. Just wondering how she's doing with her move back home and all the IVF stuff.

Funny story from this weekend: 

Yesterday, Selin was on the phone with my mom and all of a sudden she says, "there's a new baby coming" and I was like WTF?!? then I realized she was probably referring to the new baby that's starting at our sitter's house next month. So I quickly had to shout into the phone to my mom, "at the sitter's house, not our house!!" and my mom was like, "I was about to say, is there something you want to tell me?" LOL

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 10:16pm
A funny story to share. So Jensen is a Thomas fanatic and he LOVES the show. Well he can repeat word for word all their catch phrases and the theme song and all their names. It's adorable to watch him play and then call out "cinders and ashes!" or say "Out of my way, mail coming through!" and then whenever he sits down to play with his trains he has to start off with "Thomas and friends, making tracks to great destiations" (I left out the "n" on purpose, he doesn't pronounce it lol). Well yesterday he told me he was baking a cake and using a fabric building block as the cake he was putting it in the oven, telling me it was hot, and feeding it to me and the babies. It was SO cute and it's the first time he's played pretend and been something other then a train LOL! He also has conversations while he plays trains so the trains talk to each other and ahhh I love it!

He is really missing my mom though and I had the window open yesterday and he said "grandma Miss Michelle is home!" every time he saw a car. I had to tell them yes she was home but she was at her home not our home. (He calls her grandma Miss Michelle because Rob calls her "Miss Michelle" - It's a southern thing and as Rob found most of us northerners find it pretty offensive. He had a guy actually get pretty mad at him in Oregon until the guy realized he wasn't being rude he was just from the south. At least where I'm from it's offensive to call a married woman Miss instead of Mrs. It's like calling a man "boy" and a lot of the men in Oregon don't like to be addressed as Sir or Mr. But no matter how many times my mom has told him just to call her Michelle he still does it so she gave up lol. She thinks it's adorable that Jensen calls her Grandma Miss Michelle though!)

So we called her and she didn't answer but Jensen left her the message himself and he didn't understand he wasn't talking to her at first so he started off with "Hi grandma Miss Michelle! What you up to?" and then when she didn't answer so I was like we're leaving her a message, tell her you love her and miss her, so he did lol. My mom is so excited that he knows who he is talking to on the phone because before he thought it was Rob's mom and he never wanted to talk on the phone, and now I can't get him off the phone when he hears it's her lol.