Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Elyse

Em

Emmy

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Erica

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Grace

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Jessica

Kate

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Katie

Katja

Kelly

Liz

Lora

Mari

Molly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Morgan

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Ruby

Ruth

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sandy

Sara

Sarah

babies

babybaby

Suzie

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 10:55am

Name/SO's Name: Jessica & Mike

Children's names and ages: Gabriella 2yo

Any new milestones or fun stories:Gabby is in her big girl bed. She has been there for about a week now and doing really well. She is pretty much sleeping 10 to 11 or so hours every night. She doesn't get out of bed until we get up there and at nap time the other day she got out of bed but she stood on her carpet & said "Mama open door" over and over again! Because her teachers have taught her only teachers open doors.

What are you looking forward to this month: Finalizing our house - hopefully!

Just for fun: Favorite fall dish? Pumpkin pie. I might even make some this week....

A little more update - Gabby is doing great at school. She is learning so much and repeating EVERYTHING we say. We call her our little mockingjay (from the hunger games) because she repeats so much. We are starting potty training but she really isn't telling us when she goes so I am not sure what to do about that.

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 9:31am
Just wanted to update here -- we saw a heartbeat, yolk sac and teensy little embryo on the ultrasound! Everything looked perfect! We are relieved and ready to feel excited and happy about this little May baby! Thanks for all the support and kind words! :smileyhappy:

(Also, if anyone wants to read my blog here's the address: http://ellamybabylove.blogspot.com/ I'll warn you that I can get a bit dramatic and sappy at times!!)

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 6:03am

Amy- Thanks for the prayers. The only fortunate thing is me getting a benefits package and being paid until the end of December. My DH will likely get one too when he leaves his job. I am also probably going to renew my radiology license. I really don't want to do dental assisting again,  but i think it may help my chances of me getting a job even if I go for front desk if they need help in the back that would be useful.

David Nicholas 12/5/09
Expecting a GIRL 3/23/13

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 12:40am
Alyssa - Aww that is so sweet about Evan! I can't believe he turns 2 this month!! Hope we both get our BFPs this month! :smileyhappy:

Liz - LOL! The things kids say! Yay baby month!

Ella - Keeping my fingers crossed for you hun!

Sandy - Keeping you guys in my prayers you both find awesome jobs soon! I know how stressful it is being pregnant with both people unemployed but we didn't have a toddler to think of at the same time too. Hugs!

Katie - He is growing up so quick! I still can't believe he is one already!