Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Elyse

Em

Emmy

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Erica

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Grace

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Jessica

Kate

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Katie

Katja

Kelly

Liz

Lora

Mari

Molly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Morgan

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Ruby

Ruth

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sandy

Sara

Sarah

babies

babybaby

Suzie

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-17-2012 - 6:35pm
Sandy, what boards are you getting an error when trying to access? I'd be happy to find them for you.

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-17-2012 - 6:34pm
Hi ladies, There were a few glitches when the migration occurred and they are being worked on. CD Jessica is posting updates on the iVillage Help board: http://www.ivillage.com/forums/ivillage-women/around-ivillage/ivillage-help/ivillage-help/message-board-fixes-updates#new I'm sorry that you aren't happy with the changes. It's pretty similar to what we had before, if you are having problems navigating just let me know. You can also email me at pboards@mail.ivillage.com. The siggys will slowly be reappearing along with avatars.

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-17-2012 - 8:10am

What's that about hte facebook page?

I mean, I don't have FB, but if all you girls are there I'll definitely make myself an account!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-16-2012 - 5:44pm

Not sure. I can't even get on all the boards. I keep getting error messages on the pregnancy board when I try to go on there. I hate all these changes they keep making. Makes me happy I'm also on the facebook page.

David Nicholas 12/5/09
Expecting a GIRL 3/23/13

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-16-2012 - 2:44pm

Hey, is this normal? I know the boards were supposed to go through some changes but this looks awful!!! I'm so lost!

And where are our siggys???

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 5:11pm
Sorry the trip was a bust Mari! Hope things get back settled soon!

AFM: Not much here. Zaydren has at least 16 teeth now, talks all the darn time (even randomly busts out a word or two in his sleep), and walks backwards time to time too. He has to be hands on and now wants to help with the cooking. That's not a good idea to me! :smileywink: Tried giving him a pot and whisk but the ones momma is using is more fun. Oh well :-/ lol