Pregnancy Chat - October

iVillage Member
Pregnancy Chat - October
Sun, 09-30-2012 - 8:24pm

Please let me know if your info needs to be updated! ~Jessica

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liz - October 9th, 2012 - TEAM GREEN!

Jamie - October 9th, 2012 - TEAM BLUE!

baby

Sara - October 22nd, 2012 - TEAM BLUE!

pregnant

Adrienne - November 7th, 2012 - TEAM BLUE!

pregnancy

Cheryl- November 9th, 2012 - TEAM BLUE!

pregnancy

Jessica - November 17th, 2012 - TEAM PINK!

pregnancy

Jules - November 24th, 2012 - TEAM PINK!

pregnancy due date

Em - November 26th, 2012- TEAM PINK!

babies

Shawn - November 29th, 2012 - TEAM PINK!

pregnancy

Sandy - March 23rd, 2013 - TEAM YELLOW!

pregnancy calendar

Cassie/CJ (cassiejune) - March 29th, 2013 - TEAM YELLOW!

pregnancy week by week

Ruby - April 13th, 2013 - TEAM YELLOW!

pregnancy

Erin/"E" - April 15th, 2013 - TEAM YELLOW!

babies

Ella - May 21st, 2013 - TEAM YELLOW! 

pregnancy

Suzie - May 29th, 2013 - TEAM YELLOW!

pregnancy calendar

Mandy - June 2nd, 2013 - TEAM YELLOW!

pregnant

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 6:02am

I know I'm not showing that much just yet but I wanted to show my belly pic that I took yesterday. I am taking a lot more pictures this time than I did last. Not weekly pics I but every few weeks or so.

IMG_0498.jpg

David Nicholas 12/5/09
Expecting a GIRL 3/23/13

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 9:02am

Liz- Yay!  So excited for you!  Can’t wait to see pictures of her!

Shawn- Awesome that you’re almost finished with the nursery.  I love the name Stella, too!  Will you wait to meet her to decide her name?

Sandy- My gosh!  How are you 15 weeks already!  Hooray for this month being the month you find out the gender!  J  Sweet belly pic!

Ella- Congratulations on a wonderful ultrasound!  I’m so glad that all is well!  And what a beautiful writer you are, thanks for sharing your blog.

Jules- Hoping that baby girl has turned her head down for you!

Ruby- LOL about replacing bras!  I am the same way about spending money on temporary things!  I need new pants because mine are too big, but I refuse since I will start growing any day now.  Are you “out” now that you are hitting 2T?

AFM- I am getting a little sciatic pain.  Its not consistent, but I am wondering if its worth calling a PT now and seeing if I can get some help learning how to stretch and get relief?  Anyone have experience with this?

-Suzie :)

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 9:27am

Sorry I didn't have time to post anything else before. I was a little busy with work. Anyway...

Liz- hope everything goes well for you.

Suz- I agree about buying things. I did have to get a new bra from Kohl's. However I got free shipping and 20% off so I only paid $19.00 for it. I am going over someone's house today to get maternity clothes from craigs list as I hate buying stuff from the store. I search it daily for maternity stuff.  I did get some good deals at Kohl's a few weeks ago. If you can take advantage of their sales. i think I saved like $50.00 or something when I bought a few things. I also got david a bunch of new fall stuff from a garage sale. I couldn't find anything for myself though.

David Nicholas 12/5/09
Expecting a GIRL 3/23/13

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 10:54am

Ooh!  Ooh!  Did Liz have the baby?  Details????

Suzie and Mandy - That wait for your first appointment is the worst!!  I hope the time goes quickly for you both!!
Suzie - not sure if we'll wait to meet her to name her or not.  DH really does not want to wait.  I think he's afraid she'll be born and we still won't know.  I told him we wouldn't have a choice because they won't let us leave without naming her :smileyhappy:

Sandy - yay for gender reveal!!!  So exciting!  Cute bump :smileyhappy:

Ella - congrats on a wonderful ultrasound!  That's great news!!  I'm sure that brings a great sense of relief!  I agree that the worry is the worst part.  I'm so gald to be (mostly) past that part.  Granted the worry never really goes away, but at least it does ease a bit!

Jules - you call me relaxed and prepared...I call it denial :smileyhappy:  I'm still trying to grasp the fact that there is going to be another little person in our house!  I hope baby girl has flipped for you!!  It's okay to feel like you're not totally focusing on the pregnancy.  I think that's normal when you have other kiddos to take care of!

Erica - hi :smileyhappy:

Jessica - I keep telling myself I'm going to start freezer meals too and still haven't done it.  Oops!  I need to find a free Saturday or Sunday and just hammer a bunch out.  I found some great freezable crock pot recipes here if you're interested:
http://www.ringaroundtherosies.net/2012/02/freezer-cooking.html

Ruby - Happy Anniversary!  Do you live near Chicago?  Hope you have a great mini-getaway!  I also hate spending the money on things when I'm pregnant knowing they're only temporary (for the most part).  So far I have been able to get by with the bra extenders instead of having to get all new bras.

AFM - Our anniversary is this weekend as well (well, next Monday) so DH are having a date night on Saturday.  We're just going out to dinner, but I'm excited.  The big news in our house right now is that something must have clicked about two weeks ago with DS because he is finally going on the potty!  He is doing it regularly, staying dry all day with no accidents (with the exception of nap and bedtime.)  I might actually only have one in diapers in November!!

Shawn 
Mom to DS, July 2009
Expecting our little girl after three m/c - EDD 11/29/12

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 3:50pm
It's a girl! I'll post her whole birth story later, but it was less than 2 hours start to finish. I'm in love! :smileyhappy:
by sara photo sigbysara.jpg
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 7:21pm
Yay!! Congrats!!!