Pregnancy Chat - October

iVillage Member
Pregnancy Chat - October
Sun, 09-30-2012 - 8:24pm

Please let me know if your info needs to be updated! ~Jessica

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liz - October 9th, 2012 - TEAM GREEN!

Jamie - October 9th, 2012 - TEAM BLUE!

baby

Sara - October 22nd, 2012 - TEAM BLUE!

pregnant

Adrienne - November 7th, 2012 - TEAM BLUE!

pregnancy

Cheryl- November 9th, 2012 - TEAM BLUE!

pregnancy

Jessica - November 17th, 2012 - TEAM PINK!

pregnancy

Jules - November 24th, 2012 - TEAM PINK!

pregnancy due date

Em - November 26th, 2012- TEAM PINK!

babies

Shawn - November 29th, 2012 - TEAM PINK!

pregnancy

Sandy - March 23rd, 2013 - TEAM YELLOW!

pregnancy calendar

Cassie/CJ (cassiejune) - March 29th, 2013 - TEAM YELLOW!

pregnancy week by week

Ruby - April 13th, 2013 - TEAM YELLOW!

pregnancy

Erin/"E" - April 15th, 2013 - TEAM YELLOW!

babies

Ella - May 21st, 2013 - TEAM YELLOW! 

pregnancy

Suzie - May 29th, 2013 - TEAM YELLOW!

pregnancy calendar

Mandy - June 2nd, 2013 - TEAM YELLOW!

pregnant

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 10:34am

Christine- Here is what Jamie posted on the WTTG Facebook Group,

:Hey guys - real quick update, I'll post more when I can. William Kurt  (Will) came early on Saturday, 9/29. He was 6lbs 8oz and 20.5 in long. Went into labor on Friday, early morning. I had complications with my blood pressure being high, but was able to deliver vaginally. Hope everyone is well!"

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 1:47am

Has anyone heard from Jamie? Just noticed she's due tomorrow.

Sandy - I second Erica's suggestion about Target. I bought a number of cute maternity tops and pants there without breaking the bank. I remember ordering a few pieces from Old Navy online as well as my brick-n-mortar location didn't carry maternity clothes. I was also constantly hot while PG, even in winter, so I would often wear short sleeve shirts with a sweater. That way you wouldn't have to worry about buying all long-sleeve tops.

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 8:06pm
I would call that a date night, Sandy! I hope you have fun.

(I had to edit my post above. I meant I could NOT afford a big maternity wardrobe. Oops.)
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 5:19pm
I got some pieces today from a girl on Craig's list. Also the one goodwill is supposed to be good where all the rich people live. Dh and I are going out tonight our church groups are having a social. Unfortunately I will be the only sober one. But will be fun and also got some non alcoholic wine. It's not really a date night but a nice night out without David.

David Nicholas 12/5/09
Expecting a GIRL 3/23/13

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 4:27pm

Concerning maternity clothes:

Target maternity clothes were my favorite by far. They were inexpensive, trendy, and held up really well. I am all about accessorizing. I was teaching at a university through two pregnancies and working in an office through my first. I had mostly simple, solid tops. I would wear a solid shirt with jean shorts for casual days, and then I would pair the same shirt with slacks and layer pretty beaded necklaces or a dressy scarf for work. Shoes make a big difference, too. I could NOT afford a full wardrobe of both casual and dressy, so I made sure my clothes could do double duty!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 2:51pm
Jules- That sounds super stressful. I cant imagine having to try to plan my birth around having someone available to help. Glad your doctor is being very helpful and supportive.
My problem is opposite. Too many people wanting to help out. All our family is close enough and they are already fighting over who gets to keep DD verses who gets to coe to the hospital. I already have my mind made up based on conscience only. My grandmother lives a block away (literally on the same street). She will be the go to one for DD. With DHs mom being the 2nd. My best friend, Sister, mom, and DH will be present for delivery.

Sandy- Maternity clothes are my struggle right now. I am a fluffy mom and have limited options. :-( I need to figure something cheap out. Last time I wore leggings (found at walmart and bought in normal clothes a size or two larger). And dresses I already had. So I brought all that out. Unfortunately for work we need to wear uniform shirts…so that’s problematic. I am going to need some pants. The belly band works to a point but some days I know it will be annoying and inconvenient. I shop sales and thrift stores….might be worth a shot.

Sand I still cant believe you are 16 weeks...it seems just like yesterday you got your BFP!

Jess- your remodel sounds like a nightmare! Good luck figuring something out!

AFM- My BOOBS are killing me. Def. do not recall this at all with my first pregnancy. :-( Trying to stay super busy as I still have 2 more weeks before my first appt! lol