Amy – TTC #4 since April 2012

Christine – TTC #2 since July 2012

Heather – TTC #2 since April 2012

Jan – TTC #3 since August 2012

Kate – NTNP #3 since August 2012

Pages

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 2:31pm

Alyssa - Glad to hear you're not obsessing over your FF. :smileyhappy: But ouch to those early mornings!!

Jan - Enjoy your GOFO. :smileytongue:

Kate - Congrats on the raise!!!!!!!!!!!

Cassie - Good luck!! Always great to have fun with friends even if it exhausts you. :smileyhappy:

Melissa - I say any AF is good AF! lol

Amy - I'm sorry. :smileysad: Hugs!

Christine - Congrats on a successful BD! :smileyvery-happy:

AFM - CD1 today! A day later than I thought, which screws up my blood test for CD25 because I'm supposed to have that done before I see my doctor, but I'm seeing him the very next day and I doubt the results will be in. But I'm pretty sure I'll know either way on my own. I am NOT going to temp this cycle. Nope, no way. (Famous last words!)

And, I'm dumb. We went to DH's friend's birthday last night and I thought I was up for it - well, 4 wines and a 1am bedtime later, this morning I basically have a relapse of my cold. Grrr! The show is now ONE week away and I'm starting to get ridiculously anxious. Can't wait til it's all over. If I could have a little buddy at my table like all the other vendors I would be SO much more relaxed. Hmm, wonder if DH would be willing to sit there and smile... lol

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 1:54pm
Christine - YAY for lots of EWCM and well-timed DTD! Fingers crossed for you.

Amy - so sorry about PMS symptoms and spotting.

Melissa - since Evan was born, AF has been shorter but heavier, so maybe it changed for you after the m/c? I don't think it means anything if it's shorter or longer, unless you have a lot of days of spotting.

Cassie - good luck this month! Sounds like you had a great time with your friends! It's always nice to have some adult time :smileyhappy:

Jan - have fun GOFO'ing tonight :smileywink:

AFM - FF changed me O date to a day later, but not sure I agree. I guess it doesn't really matter, since whatever happened in there happened, and the chart doesn't dictate anything. Had a REALLY early morning --- 5:15 wake-up call from Evan :smileytongue: Luckily he fell back asleep around 6am for another 1.5 hours and I got to sleep more.

Powered by CGISpy.com

<
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 11:04am

Christine - Good luck!

Amy - boo I hope she stays away

Melissa - My first AF after my MC was around the normal other then it took 5 weeks instead of the normal 28 days. Then this last cycle it was slightly longer. I think lots of things can alter it. I guess we will see what the cycles holds... hopfully nothing. lol 

AFM, I am in the fetile window. Since I don't temp and such I am on CD 13. According to my normal cycles and my program on my phone I should get after around Halloween. Still trying to just let things lead and not try to hard. Though I know it is going to be difficult knowing that I am in the window. 

DH and I had a fun get together last night with some friends.We all get together once ina while and have huge Nerf gun warns. It is so much fun but very exhausting. Simon stayed with my folks last night so we got to sleep in a little bit this morning. We are going to church then out to help with cattle at my folks. Then after I clean kennels ( I hate working 7 days a week, even if its just for an hour) Come home and work on unpacking more boxes. This is going to take till Christmas at this rate! :smileywink: 

Cassie 

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 9:17am
Melissa - My AFs have only been 3 days long since I had my DD so I would think its not unusual. They used to be 4-5 days.

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 8:00am
I'm sorry Amy. I hope you are proved wrong!

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 4:56am
Well started realizing I am having a lot of PMS symptoms and this morning I spotted after DTD. So apparently this is not going to be my month. AF should be here tomorrow or the next day.