Amy – TTC #4 since April 2012

Christine – TTC #2 since July 2012

Heather – TTC #2 since April 2012

Jan – TTC #3 since August 2012

Kate – NTNP #3 since August 2012

Pages

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-30-2012 - 9:53pm

TTC Check In - (I omitted some of the questions that were on last month's check in since the answers can now be found on the front page.)

Where are you at in your cycle?

When will you test?

How are you feeling emotionally?

Trying anything different this month?

Just for fun: What are you and/or your LOs going to be for Halloween? :-D

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 12:05am
Where are you at in your cycle? Gearing up to O.

When will you test? I think October 17th because of the "signs" lol

How are you feeling emotionally? I am actually feeling really optimistic about this month. I can't explain it but I really think this will be my month.

Trying anything different this month? Not really just trying to stress less, drink way less pop (I am down to like 2-3 a week now) and cook more.

Just for fun: What are you and/or your LOs going to be for Halloween? I won't be anything. Halloween isn't too popular in this neck of the woods but I know whatever we do all 3 kids will coordinate.

Cary over from last month:

Internet is back on!

Thanks for the wishes for my sister. She only wants one kid so hopefully no issues will arise.

As for BFP announcements I feel you all. I have lost track of all the announcements these past 6 months. Several of wish fell around my EDDs with the losses. It sucks. I don't get upset for everyone, but those who get pregnant on accident when I am trying still hit me hard. It helps having my friends who tried for years and always seemed so ok with it email me and let me know that they felt that way too during their extending TTC process and it's completely normal.

The move is going good. Liking the new place and while I love having my mom here I am so ready for some space!! She just comes in and takes over and I love her but this is my place and I want things where I want them and I want things thrown away that I don't want! She also keeps taking over with the kids and trying to get me out of the house and while I know she is doing that to "give me a break" I am not her. I don't long for a break from my kids. I have been away from them more these past few days then I have since they came home from the NICU and I hate it. I miss them and I don't like feeling disconnected from them. I finally had to insist she be the one to make the 30th run to the store last night and I stay home and I told her to go take a nap today while I took the kids. She's also been grilling me almost constantly about if I am pregnant or not. No matter how many times I tell her I just had my period she keeps acting like I am lying to her lol. Good thing the kids absolutely love her because she sure can drive me nuts!

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 9:15am

TTC Check In - (I omitted some of the questions that were on last month's check in since the answers can now be found on the front page.)

Where are you at in your cycle? CD2

When will you test? 10DPO if my temps are up.

How are you feeling emotionally? I'm okay right now. This is the "easiest" time for me - right after I get AF and before I start worrying about O!

Trying anything different this month? Nope.

Just for fun: What are you and/or your LOs going to be for Halloween? I don't know yet! DH and I won't dress up, probably, but we'll have to start looking for ideas for Evan.

Powered by CGISpy.com

<
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 9:18am

Amy - Yay for internet! Glad your move went well - sorry for your mom being so annoying! Mothers can do that, right? :smileywink:

Melissa - Hope this is your month! Does Robitussen do something?

Christine - no AF? How are your temps?

AFM - was sick all weekend, so my temps were a bit nutty. Luckily, they've settled down, AF came yesterday, so on to a new cycle.

Powered by CGISpy.com

<
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 12:19pm

Where are you at in your cycle? Should be Oing later this week

When will you test? starting around CD26

How are you feeling emotionally? So... so.  Right now I'm worried about my nose, physically.  I should O later this week, but really I can't do much aside from sit or stand (with my head above my heart) until my nsoe feels better... DTD is the last thing on my mind.  

Trying anything different this month? No

Just for fun: What are you and/or your LOs going to be for Halloween? :-D

Ray wants to be this phamoton thingy with glowing eyes.  Teddy might be a little devil.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 4:53pm
CD2
I'll test around 12 DPO --ahhh, who am I kidding? More like 10 DPO, lol.

I'm feeling OK I guess. I'm just really shocked that it's taking so long this time. And I know that 6 months isn't really that long--but it feels like it for sure.

Im going to try robitussin this cycle too. I tried mucinex last cycle--but it wasn't the plain kind. So I wonder if some of the other ingredients dried up EWCM? I didn't have much. I'm also not going to take some of my other non-fertility related herbs too. In case they're interfering.

I called my doctor today to schedule some initial bloodwork. I'm out of school next week for fall break. So any appointments I can get done without having to take off work would be great.

One of my doula clients is being induced on Wednesday night. I'm a little nervous about everything since inductions can really change a doulas role in everything. She's not dilated or effaced at all. And not due until October 15. But she's having BP problems. Anyways--wish me luck on Wednesday night!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 10:03pm
Melissa--I've been goin to meetings for about right weeks now. My net loss is only. 3lbs :smileysad: I've gained and lost the same 6 lbs for weeks now. How have you stayed motivated long enough to lose that much?! Amy tips? :smileyhappy:
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 11:24pm

Where are you at in your cycle? CD 3, AF is on her way out. Not sure what's up with my FF ticker!!

When will you test? If my temps are up, going to try to wait until AF is late. Tired of seeing BFNs.

How are you feeling emotionally? Honestly, not good at all. Our timing was totally off our first two cycles and my DH doesn't seem to care. Starting to feel like I'm slipping into a depression, just like I did when we were WTT and DH wasn't ready. :-(

Trying anything different this month? Trying to get DH to DTD as close as possible to O!

Just for fun: What are you and/or your LOs going to be for Halloween? :-D Selin is going to be a sunflower. I'm still on the fence as to whether or not I'm going to dress up for school.

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 11:47pm
Heather - I hear ya. 6 months here as well. Jensen was an oops, next one I was on BC, twins took 3 months but just 2 cycles (I stopped getting my period - I believe from the stress my in laws had me under living with them). The next two we were using condoms (although we did find out the box had defective condoms in it) and the last one we'd tried for 4 months but miscarried again. On one hand it feels like it's taken FOREVER and on the other hand it feels like these past 6 months have flown by. It's almost hard to believe it's really been 6 months since we started. It only feels that long when AF shows.

Jan - Sorry about a wasted month! I love those talks with our DHs. My mom accused me of forcing Rob into trying when we got pregnant with the twins and it had me paranoid that I was making up his baby fever in my head or maybe he was just saying what I wanted to hear and when I finally told him all of it he just laughed and said from the start it's been him trying to convince ME to have more then just 2 since he's always wanted 5 so how could I think that? It's still nice when we're out that he has to point out every pregnant woman, or new baby, or ask me if the latest celeb has had their baby yet lol. And he's constantly asking me if I am ovulating yet. Some men just want a big family and society wants men to be unfeeling and "masculine" but the truth is men have feelings too, and just like how some women never want to have kids, some men want a lot of them!

Christine - Ugh I'm so sorry. TTC is such a crappy process. :smileysad: Have you asked your DH if there is something going on or do you think it's just been random bad timing as far as when you O vs when he wants to DTD?

AFM - Today my mom told me I am really hard to get along with. She told me she is trying to help and I seem like it's upsetting me. I just laughed and didn't say anything but all I could think was "You've come into my home and you're trying to tell me where to put my own bed, where the cribs need to be, where my dishes should be stored, how my boxes should be unpacked, yes I am irritated! It's my house and I am the one who has to live here so I want things where I want them." lol! I love her but she has control issues when she is with me, and she has admitted she knows she does. She gets so offended and mad when I won't take her suggestions but I have spent months mapping out what is the most space and flow effective way of having our furniture arranged, which way my bed will face to get the least light from the window since I need to sleep in dark, which way all 3 cribs and the changing table will go to still allow play room, which shelves dishes should go in to make them easiest for cooking. I even have a snack shelf that is right at the doorway so that if the babies need a snack I can grab it super fast. I really appreciate her help, trust me I tell her all day. And I do love her, but me and my mom only just started having a relationship right before Jensen was born. So things are still rocky between us and living under one roof while packing and being stressed with the in laws has not been the smoothest visit lol.