Amy – TTC #4 since April 2012

Christine – TTC #2 since July 2012

Heather – TTC #2 since April 2012

Jan – TTC #3 since August 2012

Kate – NTNP #3 since August 2012

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 1:08pm
Kate – so sorry about your nose! Is it healing okay?

Heather – I can understand the frustration of it taking longer than last time. I hope that the blood work can give you some info. Good luck with the birth tomorrow!

Melissa – ah, good to know about the robitussen. Good luck with your weigh in – you’re doing great!

Jan – sorry about the wasted cycle, but so nice to hear that DH is excited about things now. I completely understand not wanting to temp – it can drive us crazy sometimes. Great news on the job!

Christine – so sorry about how things are going TTC-wise. Have you talked to DH about it, or does it just make him more upset? Could it be that he’s not quite ready, but just doesn’t to tell you? I hope this cycle goes much better for you.

Amy – sorry you’re so frustrated with your mother – I’d be really annoyed too! It’s your house, after all, and you’re the one who’s living in it. Hopefully things will calm down for you soon so you can de-stress.

AFM – not much going on TTC-wise, just waiting for AF to leave.

Powered by CGISpy.com

<
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 1:13pm
Where are you at in your cycle? CD28

When will you test? N/A (don't ovulate)

How are you feeling emotionally? Rotten. See below.

Trying anything different this month? We'll see what the doctor suggests tomorrow!

Just for fun: What are you and/or your LOs going to be for Halloween? :-D No LOs, not doing anything. I'm boring.

Amy - so excited for your move! Despite your mother, lol. I know allllllll about a rocky mother/daughter relationship so I feel for you!!

Alyssa - good luck with the new cycle. :smileyhappy: I have a feeling you'll definitely be pregnant soon.

Kate - I followed your 'nose saga' on FB - OUCH!!!

Heather - best of luck tomorrow!!!!

Melissa - good luck with the weigh-in! :smileyvery-happy:

And hi all others, I know I missed a few.

AFM - Hi All. I TOTALLY dropped the ball on continuing in the Sept thread. I had a meltdown and the last few weeks have been really rough. I guess you could say I'm fed up with infertility and am ready to throw in the towel and accept life as a twosome. After nearly 3 years of temping, timing BD, prenatals, monthly bloodwork and med after med, etc etc, I'm just very, very tired. I know it's not hopeless and it *could* happen one day, but I can't just be Merry Positive Sunshine anymore. We are still seeing our fertility doctor though, so I will update you all with that. But I've stopped temping because the daily frustration and disappointment was finally too much. After a long talk, we decided to quit living life for "maybe baby". We even went and booked a lonnnnnnng awaited trip of a lifetime for February, and used a good portion of the IVF Fund for it. So I guess you could say I'm technically NTNP, because your body has to actually work to be able to "try".
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 1:47pm
(((hugs))) Alison - I'm so sorry you're having to deal with all of this. It's completely understandable that you just need to step away and take a mental break from it all right now. Hopefully your doctor can give you some more options/answers - please keep us updated. I hope I'm not crossing a line, and I know it's tough to think about, but have you and DH talked about other options like adoption?

That's so great that you booked the trip - something to look forward too while you're going through this process. Can you tell us where you're going?

Powered by CGISpy.com

<
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 5:12pm
Kate - It's not all that bad I promise! It's just that growing/adjusting phase when we both go from being the law of the land to having to share the land. She still wants to be the mom and she has a hard time letting go and understand I am a capable adult now. She did tell me this morning she doesn't know how I do it all because it's exhausting lol. I cried and told her I didn't want her to leave!! I think it will be easier when we move because she gets to go home to her own place at night and we can have our space.

Alyssa - I think we've finally adjusted today. Just in time for her to leave tomorrow! :smileysad:

Alison - Oh hun I am so so sorry. I know everyone hates the stories but I have a friend who tried almost 4 years and then stopped and went to rehab (not for anything bad just needed a reset) and a baby was the last thing on their minds at that point, they'd already adopted, and her first month back home, after 4 failed IUIs, they conceived completely naturally. Sometimes all your body needs is a little break and I hope that works for you!

AFM - Gearing up to O. No EWCM yet but definitely having an increase so I think it will happen this week.