Amy – TTC #4 since April 2012

Christine – TTC #2 since July 2012

Heather – TTC #2 since April 2012

Jan – TTC #3 since August 2012

Kate – NTNP #3 since August 2012

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 10:29am
Amy - I'm so curious about robitussin, etc for EWCM - I thought it only worked if you were too 'creamy' and it loosened it up. Does it work for lack of ANY CM? And a Christmas announcement would be AMAZING - that's what I've always dreamed of.

Melissa - Oooh, thanks for the link! I'll definitely start those. We will be using pretty much all our miles for our first flights to Toronto so every mile counts! Good luck with your overtime.

Kate - If you can avoid starting to temp, by all means. Because you know once you start it's like crack and you won't stop and WILL stress which is exactly what you need to avoid. (Pretty much impossible right now with your circumstances, though.)

AFM - Still sick but forcing myself to work. The last of the progesterone was yesterday so I *should* start spotting tomorrow with AF by Saturday. Here's hoping!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 11:22am
I wish I could help but I really have no idea. I just took it for the cough suppressent thinking I had already O'd. I just saw some ladies on another TTC group I am in talking about taking it before O to make CM in cycles where you have less EWCM.

FX for AF Saturday! So sorry you are sick. My cough got worse and I spent all last night throwing up and I feel like complete shoot. I had to have Rob take the twins to their Drs appointment because there was no way I can make it like this and I already cancelled last month and don't want to do it again!

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 8:12pm
Jan - I was feeling that at the beginning of this cycle too. Fx!

AFM - I am super sick. Couldn't stop throwing up last night and this morning. I just feel like poo. Rob had to stay home from work to take the kids to their appointment and he slept through his alarm and they told him they wouldn't see him today. So now I have to hope I am feeling better tomorrow because he can't miss another day of work to take them. Ugh.

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 10:03pm

Happy birthday Jan!! Hope you had a great day today.

I'm waiting to O as well and also feel really good about this month so here's to hoping we're both right!! :-)

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 10:05pm

Oh no Amy!! Your poor thing. Is it the flu?

Too bad all this didn't happen while your mom was in town last week. Hope all goes well tomorrow. Stay hydrated!!

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 11:58pm
Oh, Amy! I think moms should be immune from all illness. We don't have time to be sick! Feel better.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 3:08am
Thanks ladies. I actually got the cough the day my mom came to visit. I tell her it's her fault even though I know with incubation I had to be sick before she came. I just thought it was the dust from moving you know? And then I thought it was allergies. I wasn't coughing super bad, just a lot in the mornings and evenings. Like a tickling in my chest. But then I started coughing more, and finally Wednesday night I was starting to not feel good. Ended up coughing so hard I threw up, and then I couldn't stop throwing up through into the morning (but oddly my coughing stopped??) and then I had this pounding migraine and every little noise hurt. Pretty much slept the day away. Poor Rob, he was not happy. He came up in the evening and was like "I just need you to get better, it's just not the same with you up in bed all day" lol! He's too cute. I did try coming down for awhile but I couldn't handle more then 2 hours before I was completely exhausted. Feeling a little better right now. Hoping the migraine goes completely away so I can drive the kids to their Drs appointment. Because someone, not naming names, slept through his alarm and woke up 5 minutes after the twins were supposed to be at their appointment, and then took 30 minutes just to get ready, so by the time he arrive it had been an hour and they wouldn't see him. Grrr.