Amy – TTC #4 since April 2012

Christine – TTC #2 since July 2012

Heather – TTC #2 since April 2012

Jan – TTC #3 since August 2012

Kate – NTNP #3 since August 2012

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 10:29am
Amy - I'm so curious about robitussin, etc for EWCM - I thought it only worked if you were too 'creamy' and it loosened it up. Does it work for lack of ANY CM? And a Christmas announcement would be AMAZING - that's what I've always dreamed of.

Melissa - Oooh, thanks for the link! I'll definitely start those. We will be using pretty much all our miles for our first flights to Toronto so every mile counts! Good luck with your overtime.

Kate - If you can avoid starting to temp, by all means. Because you know once you start it's like crack and you won't stop and WILL stress which is exactly what you need to avoid. (Pretty much impossible right now with your circumstances, though.)

AFM - Still sick but forcing myself to work. The last of the progesterone was yesterday so I *should* start spotting tomorrow with AF by Saturday. Here's hoping!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 9:05pm
Here's a link to FSH tests for those that have not heard about them...
http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/first-response-fertility-test-for-women/ID=prod5457472-product?ext=gooPersonal_Care_PLA_Fertility/Ovulation_prod5457472&adtype={adtype}&sst=675351da-64b5-47e9-c2d8-000041d6abb4

Me... I'm at the magic 35 plus still BFing, so really I wonder what is going on. But honestly I don't want to bother (obsessing) with temps or OPKs.

Melissa - Good luck!!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 6:13pm
Good luck!!

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 3:50pm
Kate - I took the FSH test (came free with my OPKs) and I don't know if it's wonky or if my levels are really bad because it came out half as dark as the control. The lighter the better, the darker the worse. I am still half a decade away from 30, over 10 years away from AMA! So either it's a good thing I am having my kids young or the tests don't work. And thanks for the info! I don't tend to cramp DURING AF but the right before/the first days and it sucks!

Melissa - I hope it's a good sign!!

Alison - Ugh I'm so sorry you're sick and you had such a crappy holiday. In laws suck! Did I mention here Rob went to their house the other night and demanded they apologize to me, in person?

Alyssa - Yay for Oing soon!

AFM - Ok so I took mucinex last night (unrelated reasons, I have a cough with no other symptoms and my allergies have been awful so I figured it was allergy related and the only cough suppressent I had was mucinex) and holy EWCM today!! TONS and tons of it! It works! lol! Me and Rob decided if we get pregnant this month we'll announce at Christmas so we're really hoping it happens! We've also decided that not only are we not finding out the gender, but we're not going to tell people how many are in there! LOL! Because after you have twins your belly still gets really big (muscle memory) it won't be that easy to tell by belly pictures either lol.