Christine – TTC #2 since July 2012

Heather – TTC #2 since April 2012

Jan – TTC #3 since August 2012

Kate – NTNP #3 since August 2012

Pages

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 11:42am

Amy, I second Erica.. your funny 

Kate, wow. I never understand how people can be like that. 

Jan - So glad your DH is so excited

Erica - Exciting change from your DH! 

Christine - your silly DH not every cat will do that! I hope we can be prego together again too! Hope your date night went well and Selin did great for Grandma

Alison- FX for you! 

Melissa - FX for you as well!

AFM, I am soo glad this week is over! This has been a crazy week. Work is wild as normal. Still attempting to unpack. I got to read to kids for the communities in schools fairy tale fair. Then I was doing all the last minute prep for the 5k fundraiser we had on Saturday. Simon went home with my mom yesterday afternoon adn Matt and I went home and slept from 3-6. Then he let em sleep in ths morning too. We just got done unloading hay. So maybe we can go home and get some more done on the house. After we take the hay from my folks place to ours. 

On the TTC from AF is coming to an end. So I guess we will just play it cool this month. 

Cassie 

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 9:58pm
Jan - Hope the wait to O goes by super fast!

AFM - I have been weepy all day today. I just really really want this month to work and my CM is gone today so now I am worried I had such a small amount of EWCM vs the last few months that maybe this won't be my month after all. Trying to get back that feeling of peace I've had the last 2 weeks but it's hard. I really don't want to move on to month #7 of trying. :smileysad:

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 8:04pm
Hoping for boy/girl twins for you so not only are you done but you get to experience both! :smileyhappy:

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 1:03pm

Kate - HUGE hugs!! I'm sorry everything's coming down on you at once. Do you think your X genuinely wants to see R, or is there some ulterior motive? Sorry about DH's dog, and the car, and everything! :smileysad:

Amy - LOL! Send some my way, mmkay? Have fun BDing!!

racer - Hope you enjoyed your day off. That's AWESOME DH is so excited!

Melissa - It turned into a total blizzard yesterday... now it's mostly melted. Grrrr! As for couponing, not really. DH does all the shopping (long story why!) and he hates to.  And the spotting sounds VERY promising!

Erica - That's awesome he's so excited! Out of curiosity, what are the names??

Christine - I remember you're Turkish! I will have to get your recommendations. The Ephesus port excursion is planned but for Istanbul we'll be there overnight so I'll likely need some advice. :smileyhappy: Wish we could still do Egypt but oh well. I've been to the Czech Rep. but DH has never been to Europe so I am SO excited!! That's SO funny about the cat/carpet excuse - carpets and floors are meant to be lived on! lol Hope you have a BLAST at the wedding and your date!

Alyssa - Yay on the date night, I know you've been wanting to get more of those in. 

AFM - On the third day of progesterone. Been doing some reading on Letrozole (sp?) and wouldn't it be awesome if we got twins and were DONE on the first try?!  Here's hoping.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 12:56pm
Amy - yay for EWCM! Good luck this cycle!

Christine - too funny about the cat/baby ultimatum. Fingers crossed you have better timing this month.

Jan - Hoping that the spotting is a great sign for you! What DPO are you on?

AFM - DH and I had a date night last night. We went to a local hockey game and it was actually really fun! It was nice to get out in the evening just the two of us (our last 2 dates were during the day, which never seems as "date-y"). TTC-wise, just waiting to get fertile CM.