Amy – TTC #4 since April 2012

Christine – TTC #2 since July 2012

Heather – TTC #2 since April 2012

Jan – TTC #3 since August 2012

Kate – NTNP #3 since August 2012

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 11:46am
My husband got out of the shower this morning and yelled, "Hey I've been thinking about names!" He went on to tell me about two boy names that he likes. I almost fell over! I do that to him all the time but never the other way around. :smileyhappy: Made my day.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 7:47am
Oh yeah... and we got rid of "our" dog, he went to DH's aunt's house. Really it was DH's dog but he was too much for him to take care of with his condition; so on top of everything else DH is a moppy mess; don't get my wrong I love my husband, but that dog was so much trouble.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 10:03pm
You're too funny, Amy. :smileyhappy: I SO do not have that problem!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 6:11pm
Holy hormones! Not a good day for Rob to be working late. I must be Oing soon because my sex drive is through the roof these last few days!

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 2:52pm
Oh Kate I am so sorry! Wow that is crazy about your XH!! Isn't there an abandonment law where you can terminate rights if they haven't seen the child in 5 years? Or do you want him in Ray's life?

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 2:40pm
Wow, Kate. You have had had a rough road. I'm sure that contact from your ex was a shocker.

AFM: Baby fever! For real. I've been in a will we or won't we state of mind concerning TTC, but lately, I've been daydreaming about #4. I think it is because Charlotte is acting SO big and grown up.

Today is my "Women's Circle" with the church ladies. I really need it! I'm bringing a pumpkin cake. Can't wait!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 10:59am
Alison: Thanks for the updates and congrats on your trip... it really sounds like you could use it. I cannot imagine how hard these last few years have been for you and I wish you all the best in the future.

Amy/Cassie: I'm so glad both of your moves went relatively easy.

Melissa: FXed crossed for you.

AFM: I've been a total mess lately.. just a total mess. We've had a series of unfortunate events happen in the last week... my nose breaking/but not breaking has been the least of my problems. I've got huge stressers from my XH, who showed up out of the wood work after not hearing from him in 6 years, and my car is acting up and we still owe on it. We tried to roll it into a new loan for a newer car, but we owe too much. Sigh.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 10:18am
Melissa - I'm in Winnipeg. We are having dinner at my in-laws', like every holiday. The time/day depends on when DH and FIL aren't working (gotta love on-call and overtime). And ooh, the spotting is definitely promising! It is freaking COLD here too - it is currently 1 and sleeting. :smileysad:

Erica - Thanks so much. We actually just found out that the Egypt port is cancelled due to "political unrest" but we get Istanbul and Naples instead. Oh darn. :smileywink:

Amy - I live for travelling! Just wish I could do it more. I definitely get nervous when I first arrive and nobody is speaking English, but soon you just blend in. :smileyhappy: We are both doing Rosetta Stone for Greek & Italian for the next few months to help. And road trips are sometimes way funner anyway! Happy your move is all done, but that SUCKS about the desk!!

Cassie - Makes total sense to not really 'try' when you're still stressed and tired from the move. Next month will be your month!

Alyssa - It'll be fun to be the only twentysomething on the boat. LOL
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 9:28am
Alison - that trip sounds amazing! I know what you mean about a cruise not being your favorite way to see things, but who can pass up such a great deal and opportunity? Can't wait to hear about it. I hope the new medication works for you this month.

Melissa - here's hoping the tinged discharge was implantation spotting!

Cassie - good luck with NTNP this month. I know after my m/c, we only could stand to wait a full cycle before starting TTC again. It's so difficult to wait 3 months. Glad the move is going well.

Amy - YAY for nice neighbors!