Yep! :)

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Yep! :)
Sun, 09-30-2012 - 11:54pm

I think Cowboy has brought out my inner harlot.  When I left him Thursday, he jokingly told me he wished he had a picture of me so he wouldn't be so lonely.  So I sent him one once I got to the hotel >:smileyhappy: and immediately got a phone call. Saturday morning he called me (he never does that on a weekend!) and had to hang up on me because our supervisor was calling him.  So while he was talking to the supervisor, I sent him another picture >:smileyhappy:  That cut our supervisor's call short.  I will never be able to be President now.  On the drive home, he sent me a photo of his leg.  Made me laugh out loud and grin for most of the trip back.  He does have nice legs :smileywink:

This guy gets me.  I don't have to explain myself at ALL to him because he is on the same twisted brain wave as me.  He does this thing that makes me grin and chuckle - when we're together, he'll suddenly look me straight in the eye and nod his head and say, "yep."  When he did it a few times, I asked him what he was yepping at.  He matter-of-factly said, "I'm answering the question you're asking.  Yep, I love you.  Yep, this is real.  Yep, I want to kiss you.  Yep, this is going to last."  I just stared at him with a grin on my face and he grinned back and said, "Yep! I know."  He really does.  I have never had anyone be able to read me like he can.  It's scary and exciting all at the same time.

iVillage Member
In reply to:
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 10:22am

You sound so happy ... glad you're staying in the moment & soaking it all in!

Community Leader
In reply to:
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 10:29am

What a sweetheart!!!!!  :smileyhappy:  It is awesome to have someone on the same wavelength as you.  Enjoy!!!!

Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

iVillage Member
In reply to:
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 12:58pm

You are in for a lot of trouble with this guy  :smileywink:  !!

People are soon going to notice the ' eye talk ' !

Community Leader
In reply to:
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 12:07am
Your ap is what I dream mine would be. (((sigh)))

Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com