October LTP!!!

iVillage Member
October LTP!!!
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 5:02am

Happy October! I'm on my tablet so Ican't see what the final post before midnight was, so I'll post the winner's blinky prize when I get home from work around 4ish today (unless we have another crazy day where planes get delayed/break down like yesterday lol) I hope you all had a great weekend and that you have a great start to the month =)

Congratulations to BECCA!! You're our LTP winner for September!!!  Here is the belated prize that I promised...

eta that I just re-read this post and realized that it was indeed another crazy day with multiple delays! Ugh!!!

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: arhawg
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 8:02pm
haha! dh doesn't know where things go! LOL

Powered by CGISpy.com Thank you Lindy, Tara, Angie, Aimee and Megan for my awesom

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 8:02pm
I wonder how easy that is. I will vacuum the carpet when the boys go to bed tonight.

Powered by CGISpy.com Thank you Lindy, Tara, Angie, Aimee and Megan for my awesom

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 8:03pm
yikes to the orthodontist referral!

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 9:11pm
Cindy-awww to Julia's part in the play and about how excited she is to get to be center stage

Tina-woohoo for hopping back into ltp. Yikes to discussing an orthodontist--especially since they are still losing their teeth!

Darcy-hooray for a productive day and for having the surgery date set

Megan-awww to dh conquering mount laundry for you! What a nice surprise :smileyvery-happy:

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 9:13pm
So my 10 hour day stretched out to a little over 13 hours due to a late flight, so there's no catching up on september's ltp or blinky posting for tonight. I'm barely coherent and heading to bed! I hope I can hang out for a while tomorrow and I will definitely post the blinky at some point. And in case anyone is wondering--13 hours at the airport when you're not mentally prepped for a crazy long day makes for a rough day. Ugh.

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 9:17pm
sorry you had such a rough day! Go get some beauty sleep and we will chat tomorrow!