October LTP!!!

iVillage Member
October LTP!!!
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 5:02am

Happy October! I'm on my tablet so Ican't see what the final post before midnight was, so I'll post the winner's blinky prize when I get home from work around 4ish today (unless we have another crazy day where planes get delayed/break down like yesterday lol) I hope you all had a great weekend and that you have a great start to the month =)

Congratulations to BECCA!! You're our LTP winner for September!!!  Here is the belated prize that I promised...

eta that I just re-read this post and realized that it was indeed another crazy day with multiple delays! Ugh!!!

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: arhawg
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 9:54pm
oh boy! I am in the in crowd! hehehe...you all were knitting or crocheting and I wasn't but I am working on sewing! LOL

Powered by CGISpy.com Thank you Lindy, Tara, Angie, Aimee and Megan for my awesom

iVillage Member
Howdy Angie!

Powered by CGISpy.com Thank you Lindy, Tara, Angie, Aimee and Megan for my awesom

Community Leader
Mondays are crazy here. We have our Classical Conversations classes and then come home for dinner....then it was off to Revelation class. Finally getting a chance to sit down. Whew....my feet are screaming at me!

Photobucket
Community Leader
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 9:56pm
It is going to be a crazy busy week here. Dh is on vacation, but it is a working vacation to get some things done on our home that we are praying to rent out. Dh was able to get a few things done today. Tomorrow I am going with him to do my least favorite thing......painting!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 9:57pm
it is a bit of procrastination! LOL and having people come to my house REALLY helps! granted I was going to clean anyways but she told me not to just because they were coming...then reminded me what their house looks like right now...and that I was the only one that she would allow to come over when it looked like that :smileywink:
I still had to clean and I would have picked up at their house tomorrow if she decided that she wanted to have the playdate there.