October LTP!!!

iVillage Member
October LTP!!!
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 5:02am

Happy October! I'm on my tablet so Ican't see what the final post before midnight was, so I'll post the winner's blinky prize when I get home from work around 4ish today (unless we have another crazy day where planes get delayed/break down like yesterday lol) I hope you all had a great weekend and that you have a great start to the month =)

Congratulations to BECCA!! You're our LTP winner for September!!!  Here is the belated prize that I promised...

eta that I just re-read this post and realized that it was indeed another crazy day with multiple delays! Ugh!!!

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 6:59am
We have been thinking and planning Christmas gifts as well.

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 7:01am
I don't do much for Halloween decorations. I have some window clings on my big living room window. There is a purple, glittery jack o lantern that I can turn on. The light color changes. It is pretty cute. The only reason we have it is because Julia wanted some decorations. :smileywink:

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 7:01am
Nope, I have no crafty things going on either. I tried to start crocheting, but I just don't have the time.

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 7:02am
I'm the same way. There is no way I could do my cleaning after the kids are in bed. I am not very productive by 8 - 8:30. The most I will do after that time is fold laundry. Even that is pushing it some nights.

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 7:04am
I live in fear of getting a notice from school about lice. Julia has a TON of hair, and that would not be fun. I've heard that lice don't like conditioner. So I make sure to use a lot on her (I have to anyways if I want to get a brush through all that,) and even use a conditioner/water mix for a detangler. So hopefully that helps.

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 7:06am

Yesterday morning was just too crazy!  It left me a frazzled mess by last night, nearly in tears at a missing dvd.  I never did find that disc!  Today, dh and I are doing are weekly date at the mall with coffee and browsing.  JJ needs some new sippy cups, so we will grab some of those while there.  Once JJ is out of class, we need to rush home for speech.  Then I will revisit the laundry, and get to work on some chores.