October LTP!!!

iVillage Member
October LTP!!!
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 5:02am

Happy October! I'm on my tablet so Ican't see what the final post before midnight was, so I'll post the winner's blinky prize when I get home from work around 4ish today (unless we have another crazy day where planes get delayed/break down like yesterday lol) I hope you all had a great weekend and that you have a great start to the month =)

Congratulations to BECCA!! You're our LTP winner for September!!!  Here is the belated prize that I promised...

eta that I just re-read this post and realized that it was indeed another crazy day with multiple delays! Ugh!!!

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 6:56am

Happy October everybody!  This month starts the busy season in our home.  JJ's birthday is this month, three birthdays and Thanksgiving the next month, Christmas, followed by Julia's birthday 2 weeks later.  They may be busy months, but is my favorite part of the year.  :smileyhappy:

Julia may need to miss school today to go to the dr.  I think she has an ear infection.  :smileysad:  

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 7:04am

Julia and I had Christmas play practice last night  She got a small part!  She is kid #2 and gets to say, "Mighty God!"  She is so excited that she gets to stand center stage like the big kids.  They have me running the cd player at the big sound board thingy.  There are a lot of buttons and switches over there, and I try not to touch anything!  I refuse to break the church's sound system..lol!

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 12:11pm
I am wondering if I should reintroduce myself on the board? I should probably just change my name and start fresh. :smileywink:
Today is a busy day....OT for Sam, and dental appointments for all three of us. And I have a cold! Blah. Hope I can make it through the appt without too much trouble.
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 12:12pm
Oh no, I hope she feels better soon. :smileysad: Poor thing.
I am always surprised how quickly the years go by now. Christmas always seems to sneak up on me! :smileyhappy:
Photobucket

iVillage Member
In reply to: arhawg
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 2:57pm

howdy all!

been crazy and going to continue for another few weeks!  

Took X to the ENT and we have scheduled his surgery for Tuesday the 9th.  I believe that they would have done it this week had it not been for the family reunion.  So he will be in school half day wednesday and then not back to school till the 24th if all goes well.  We are having a playdate with Connor tomorrow since it is the last time before surgery that we can.  They will be coming here...which also means I should get some good cuddle time with Jacey :smileywink:

I have to fold and put away a bazillion loads of laundry, clean house (all not just kitchen and dining room), and I need to pack for our trip to the family reunion.  oiy!  crazy crazy crazy!

I best get going and get to work while the boys are in their beds.