October LTP!!!

iVillage Member
October LTP!!!
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 5:02am

Happy October! I'm on my tablet so Ican't see what the final post before midnight was, so I'll post the winner's blinky prize when I get home from work around 4ish today (unless we have another crazy day where planes get delayed/break down like yesterday lol) I hope you all had a great weekend and that you have a great start to the month =)

Congratulations to BECCA!! You're our LTP winner for September!!!  Here is the belated prize that I promised...

eta that I just re-read this post and realized that it was indeed another crazy day with multiple delays! Ugh!!!

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-01-2012 - 1:03pm
well I'm going to post about October so this would still be the place, right? :) Tuesday evening the boys and I went to Chik-fil-a's Halloween bash. They had a face painter there who was amazing. Bad thing, we forgot William's coat there and it wasn't turned in. :P Another bad thing Wednesday, William had a field trip to a pumpkin farm on Wednesday and it was 41°. Good thing Wal-mart is 24 hour and I was able to burn over there and pick up a nice coat for $35. Stupid thing 2 boys in class went on the field trip with no coat. Good thing, I had bought some mini gloves to go with William's coat so I was able to lend them out to the boys. Shayne was home for a day and a half so was able to take the boys out for Halloween. He loves doing that, so it was good for him and the boys. Bad thing only 5 kids came to our house, so I have tons of candy left over, not to mention the tons the boys brought home. Good thing found Operation Shoebox who will take our candy and ship it to our soldiers overseas. So we will take most of it to the post office tomorrow. Today I am planning my Christmas cake, since it has to cure (in Brandy) for quite awhile. Ooops that's November oh well you got a sneak peek. :D

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Thu, 11-01-2012 - 7:16am

Whew, so things may slow down a little bit here for a couple of weeks.  That is really good, because I want to get this house into shape before Thanksgiving gets here.  I am going to get back to my chore chart starting Monday.  :)  I am also thinking of changing my wake up time.  I actually like getting up at 6 to read my Bible and have computer time before kids, but I have almost no energy by the afternoon.  So I am not able to get much done when JJ is in nap.  Since I am not home most morning now, that doesn't leave any time for house work.  Of course, change in wake up time may mean change in my posting time.  Undecided