Monday. It's the first of the month.... The beginning of Gigi's birthday celebration!

iVillage Member
Monday. It's the first of the month.... The beginning of Gigi's birthday celebration!
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 6:36am
What's up with you?
Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Missy sounds like you were super busy this weekend and have more coming up this week!
Good thing you are leaving for a relaxing weekend soon! :smileyhappy:

Have a wonderful day
Photobucket
iVillage Member

slept horrbly but the good news is I think its cuz of Af, which means the bad stuff sould be over very soon, if it gets its butt moving!

going to worl.

some type of lunch errands

then more work

then home

tacos on dinner menu

scouts at 630, wether or not i go will depend on how I feel about homework at that moment. I still have alot to do.

thats it for now. have a great day.\

Photobucket
iVillage Member
well then Stacy, I think I am glad you didn't sleep well, so you can enjoy the coming weekend! I do hope the rest of your day goes well - Will's too, at least better than expected.
Michelle
iVillage Member

Good Morning!

Mira is still sleeping, everyone else is off and running, and I am ready for the day, enjoying my coffee by an open window. Lovely. I am happy because a: I volunteered to do volleyball pick-up tomorrow (not my Tuesday) and she declined, AND the 2 hour Tuesday eve meeting I was prepping for turns out to be NEXT Tuesday.

Work, Violin lesson afterschool, and a PTA meeting tonight that I am ready for.

In between I have more correspondence and bills and some chores. I have been highly productive lately, I want to finish updating the wall calendar (again!) and tackle the stair piles today. I rifled through them yesterday looking for something, and realized I ought to be able to tame them in an hour or less.

I went a little crazy ordering photos last night, so planning to spend my post-PTA time choosing papers.

OH, for today's Homecoming Spirit Day is "ends in -er day" - just keep it clean. The examples given were teacher, painter, reindeer. My daughter is going as herself...because her our last name ends in -er. Her friend is going as a teenager. Such creative thinking to NOT have to dress up!

Michelle
iVillage Member
LOL on them going as theirselves! :smileyhappy: too cute.

YA for a free evening tomorrow! :smileyhappy:

hopefully your pile sorting goes quickly. :smileyhappy:
Photobucket
iVillage Member

Hey it's my birthday month too!  And Sarah's (if I'm not mistaken, x2!)

Working today until 4:30, then home for an early supper as a family!  DH is picking Em up from cross country so I will go straight home to get supper on the table.  We are having chicken and apples and mashed potatoes.  Yummy!  Then Sarah has volleyball practice from 5:30-7:00 and Em has one act from 6:00-9:00.  Me?  I'll be watching DWTS and Castle, folding laundry, and prepping for this weekend. 

Stacy, I prayed you would get Aunt Flo early even though something about that seemed so wrong!  Still praying she comes now, but I hope you have a great day anyway!

Michelle, good luck with all of the things on your calendar today.  So I guess your school wouldn't allow hookers either? ;-)  Might have to mention the "things that end in -er" to Em as a replacement for pajama day.

Missy, I posted to you on yesterday's thread. ;-)

Karens siggy
iVillage Member
Thanks Karen! :smileyhappy: I think it worked.
about the only time I had ever hoped it would start early. LOL

YA for family dinner! :smileyhappy: the more hectic the schedule the harder it gets....

we do it 5-7 times a week. and this weekend C had a friend over and we were eating dinner at the table together and he said they never eat as a family at his house. thats like so sad. sure we all go eat in the living room together on a night where I might grab pizza hut, but we eat 95% of our dinners together at the table. We seem to be the odd ones out here.....
Photobucket
iVillage Member
we must have a birthday celebration on Saturday at dinner :smileyhappy:
Photobucket
iVillage Member

We usually eat together 6 nights a week, and brunch too on Sunday, but this fall it has just been really difficult with the girls' schedules.  Last week we only managed once.  And right now I would say it will only be one this week...but maybe we can squeeze in tomorrow night too.  Wednesday DH is not home, Thursday Em has a team dinner, Friday she is at a meet, Saturday I will be gone.

Karens siggy
iVillage Member
I didn't mean odd ones out 'here' as in the SB board, but like in our town....

I know most of the people here do it as much as possible. but like C friends, I think we are the only family that does it.
when diva used to have bf over for dinner they commented on it too that they don't do it at home.
it kinda seems like a lost thing...... :smileysad:
thats why i think its so sad that the kid told me they don't ever eat together.
Photobucket

Pages