anonymous user
BOO!!! Its October!!!
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 8:01am

Cant believe it! another month..

yay i am starting the thread!

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 12:20pm

So Camryn lasted all of an hour at school.  Her teacher said she kept using the bathroom and looked pale.  I picked her up and she said her belly and her vagina hurt.  So I called right away to make an appointment for her.  Then she opens her lunch bag and starts eating her lunch!!  But she did have diarrhea when we came home.  Hope that's the extent of it.  Her appetite seems fine.  Waiting for DH to come home so I can at least see a couple of patients today.  He will stay with her tomorrow, although I have a feeling she will be fine.  

Photobucket
Community Leader
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 12:39pm
I guess that's good that she didn't have major vomiting...that is the worst! Hope she feels better soon! Is she on Zantac now?

Michelle

Mom to Addison (7) & Gabriel (4)

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 12:50pm

Yeah, she seems fine.  Eating popsicles and bouncing around.  She is taking prevacid.  She said that it doesn't help but she hasn't really complained about the reflux feeling, so I think it is working.  I hope she doesn't get vomiting later on, but I would think that she would feel nauseous and not have an appetite if that was gonna happen.  But I won't let her eat anything besides crackers and popsicles just in case.  

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 1:17pm
Yuk, I hope all of the sickies go away soon!
Lilypie - Personal picture
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 1:33pm

So now Camryn is feeling so well that she is playing wii sports.  And she ate more soup, another popsicle, some crackers and fruit snacks.  That sure was a quick virus.  Now I don't know what to do with her tomorrow.  Technically I should keep her home, and DH said he can stay and work from home.  But she is gonna drive him crazy!!  Guess I should still keep her home.  But if she is fine all day I will let her play in her soccoer game tomorrow.  

Photobucket
Community Leader
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 2:07pm
You are more cautious than I am...I would send A to school if she was fine the rest of the day!

Michelle

Community Leader
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 3:32pm
Bah!!!!

So much for Gabe not having a pea allergy. Daycare just called and said that Gabe grabbed a handful of peas and put them on his plate, then wiped his face and broke out in hives from the contact. They are reviewing the tape to see if he ingested. I told them to watch him carefully until G got there and he will decide whether or not to give him the epi.

Michelle

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 5:19pm

That's crazy Michelle.  How is he doing now?  Poor kid.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 5:22pm

I chatted with Camryn's teacher when I picked Natalie up.  She said that if she is fine for the rest of the day and feels fine tomorrow that I can send her.  We will see.  She took a nap while I was working.  My fear is that I will send her and she will have diarrhea.  I can't miss any more time from work.  We will see how things go and decide tomorrow.  We had some leftover pizza and she had half of a piece and said her belly was hurting.  I don't want to push it.  

Photobucket
Community Leader
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 5:42pm
Gabe is fine - he didn't seem to have any other type of reaction. I have a call into the allergist. Daycare wants a "note" from them saying that if Gabe appears to have any sort of reaction to anything he eats then the Dr. authorizes them to administer the epi. They are afraid that he might be allergic to something that we don't know about...which is legitimate!

Yeah, naps are usually a bad sign...poor Cam!

Michelle

Pages