anonymous user
BOO!!! Its October!!!
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 8:01am

Cant believe it! another month..

yay i am starting the thread!

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 6:24pm

She was up at 6 and its been rainy all afternoon, so that might explain the nap.  She still seems fine.  I guess I'll have to make the call in the morning.

I don't blame the daycare for wanting a note.  Allergic reactions can be scary.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 6:47pm

I got the Otter Box for my new iPhone.  Now all I need is the phone, lol.  

Photobucket
Community Leader
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 10:13pm
We started a new punishment system for Gabe - no TV or iPad when he has an "accident." (In quotes because 99% of the time it's on purpose.)

I'm thinking that isn't going to be effective because now the TV stays off all night and I am the one punished.

Michelle

Mom to Addison (7) & Gabriel (4)

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 2:30am

That's touch, Michelle.  I hate it when it seems like you are punishing yourself more than the kids.  We are still having issue with Natalie too.  Luckily she's only had 1 day where she has pooped in her pants at school, granted it was 3 times that day. But she still does it frequently at home and just did it this evening.  Drives me crazy because they must feel it coming.  And we have a little Dora potty right in the living room.  So its not like she can use the excuse of having to go upstairs.  Very frustrating!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 2:33am

Well, its 2:30 am and I'm wide awake.  Natalie is awake and keeps yelling out.  She started by talking in her sleep, like she was dreaming.  But then she woke up and won't go back to sleep.  I was in our room for a bit but DH keeps tossing and turning saying that he has barely slept at all.  OK, but I'm the one who has gotten up with Natalie 3 times.  Whatever.  She made this little book at school out of construction paper that has pictures of things that start with the letter D pasted on it. She insisted on sleeping with it but keeps loosing it.  And then she asked me if I would help her write a letter D in the morning, lol.  Crazy kid!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 8:11am

Camryn went to school today.  She was a little hesitant  but she ate breakfast and seemed fine.  I packed her a change of clothes just in case and that seemed to make her feel better.  I also sent her teacher an email.  She seemed much better than yesterday though.  She ate some cereal and was ok.  Hope its an uneventful day and the ground dries out for soccer later.  

Photobucket
Community Leader
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 11:20am
I hope her tummy cooperates today! Sorry you didn't get much sleep last night.

Ugh. So Hazel, my 12-year-old cat, has been pooping on the downstairs rug for a few months now. I bought some enzyme stuff but I think it needs to be professionally cleaned first because it is a big rug and was guessing where to spot-treat. So we pulled the rug up.

Went in the bathroom this morning and there were two poop piles on the rug outside our shower, and we discovered she had been peeing on it too. The past week or so we noticed it was randomly wet but didn't really think twice about it.

I hope we can get this situation turned around and she isn't going senile...we were hoping to have another 5 years with her, at least. She has always been a little pudgy but healthy overall. Will have to be more diligent about keeping the litterbox clean.

Michelle

Mom to Addison (7) & Gabriel (4)

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 2:46pm
Laurie I'm glad she felt well enough for school. Hopefully you dodged all the germs.
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 2:48pm
We finally started the refi process today. Such a pain but so worth it. My payment should drop $400. We will just keep making the same payment but it will be nice if we need a few extra $$$ one month.
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 4:06pm

Camryn was fine all day.  So either it was a touch of a virus or just something she ate.  Now we are getting ready for soccer.  

Photobucket

Pages