anonymous user
BOO!!! Its October!!!
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 8:01am

Cant believe it! another month..

yay i am starting the thread!

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 10:47am

We leave tomorrow for Seattle for almost three weeks. Dh is staying home and hopefully working like crazy. He is thinking about another job change (insert eye roll) and may go up to dc for a few days to shadow. I am looking forward to spending time with my family but totally dreading the xcountry flight alone. We're flying southwest so luckily I can check bags and not deal with that but Abby is NOT a lap baby anymore.  She is all over the place!  We won't have any kind of entertainment on the way there since I'm getting my new laptop(!) in Seattle but she won't watch it anyway so it would really just keep J entertained.  I found a few things at Marshall's to surprise him with and hopefully keep him busy.  Any tips for Abby?

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 10:41am

One more month til Disney Y!!!  Woo Woo!  Can I come with you as C's nanny?  :smileywink:

I'm sorry about your friend.  That stinks that her suspicions were right.  Remind me of the situation again?  Aren't they loaded and living in TN but totally unhappy?  Why was she staying with him?

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 10:39am

Yay!  That sounds like a sweet ride Michelle.  So did you trade in your minivan or is that G's ride?  I thought our weather was hot (80's) but you've got us beat!  I would totally close the windows and crank up the ac.  I do not like to sweat unless I'm working out.

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 8:34am

Nice car choice Michelle! Was the leasing process earlier than buying?

Pages