***OCTOBER****ROLLCALL***

Community Leader
***OCTOBER****ROLLCALL***
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 8:14am

Hi and Happy October...It most definitely feels like Fall here!  I have several trips planned this month, so I'll be away quite a bit....We leave for S. Carolina on Wed.   It should be really beautiful down there!

Any plans for you?Photobucket????

Photobucket
Community Leader
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 4:35pm

It is beautiful here, cooler, but after a summer of over 100 days and no rain, the yellow trees and rain this morning makes for a wonderful day....

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 7:35pm

Hi Lady Bugs,

Happy Birthday to the girls, hope you both had nice days. Our county fair starts Monday. Its been rather warm here but we had rain last night and all today and that's bringing in cooler weather. Sure do miss my falls from up north. The beautiful foliage and made by all nature, wow. God surely did know what he was doing. As for this month we have nothing planned. Just being able to move about will our major plan. Hope every one has a good October..

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 10:16pm

My vacation will begin later this month.  My seasonal job that goes from Oct. to Dec. 7th actually starts on Fri.  I'm looking forward to it.

R is leaving again for Vegas and will be gone for six weeks. 

Not much else is being planned.

K

Karen
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 7:34am

Plans not definite though planning to try to walk & get out & about more. Actually did some walking yesterday & went out for breakfast after delivering rent check.

Hope all u l'bugs have a good Oct,

Joan

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 8:00am

nope, no plans. i'm home for the rest of the year, at least i think so. lol

Photobucket

Community Leader
Wed, 10-24-2012 - 11:10am

Yikes, here it is, the middle of the month and I hadn't yet responded to this post!  Bad me!!! LOL

Things have  been a bit hectic for me so far this months.  Getting ready for and participating in our annual TOPS Fall Fun Day; helping my DS with a couple of his projects; chasing down legal facts about my DS's property title for him; getting ready for our annual fall Flea Market at the Ladies Auxiliary of the VFW; and a few other odds n' ends!

It isn't slowing down much but I figured I really needed to take time to respond to this and let you all know that I am still alive n' kickin'!!

Co-Community Leader at:
50 & Up Friends | Menopause & Perimenopause

My Web sites:
50 & Up Friends | Ladybug’s Recipes | Menopause Oasis

You are loved ~~ far more than you may ever know!