OcToBeR Roll Call & CeLeBraTioNs

iVillage Member
OcToBeR Roll Call & CeLeBraTioNs
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 8:16am

october.gif

Please take a minute to sign the SandBox's October Roll Call.

Of course you'll share your celebrations with us too ;O)

Happy Birthday to all those celebrating their special day this month

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 10:18am

Karyn in Illinois.

My youngest son's birthday is the 15th.

Will be mailing his birthday wishes to Hawaii.

He loves it and is going to be there awhile.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 10:59am
twig04 wrote:
All those things sound like fun. Refresh my mind ... how far away is Branson,, will you be driving or taking the bus? Tops fun days sounds like fun!

We'll be driving. It's about a 6 hour drive.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 3:59pm
Lots of celebrations for you this month Pat,,,
You answered my question : I had asked where Jeremy was off to.. Guam.
Pat, how is Jeremy's leg; did it heal well?
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 4:00pm
Now why doesn't it surprise me that your ds loves Hawaii ??????? ;O)
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 4:02pm

Now let me see , if I drove for 6 hrs I could be in Vienna or viewing the leaning tower of pisa, shopping the streets of Milan, be visiting Prague or Budapest, in southern France sipping red wine, .......................     ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sounds good to me.

I suppose you'll stop along the way,,, I mean you are not iin a hurry so you can enjoy the trip up and back right?   

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 12:46am
twig04 wrote:

I suppose you'll stop along the way,,, I mean you are not iin a hurry so you can enjoy the trip up and back right?   

Yes, we'll stop whenever we feel like stopping.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 8:43am

I tried to see where I'd get in 6 hours, but it's nowhere near as interesting as your travels, Suzan, lol! The best I could do was Minneapolis or Mackinac Island. Within the 6 hour time, though, I could go to Chicago (about 2 - 3 hours).  I tried to get to Canada, so I could say I could get to another country, but even that is 7 hours away, lol.