October Daily Chat Spot

iVillage Member
October Daily Chat Spot
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 10:24am

Welcome to fall everyone! Here's your place to let us know how you are doing today!! 

Community Leader for: 100 Pounds of More To Go!!
Gotta do it. Gonna Do It in 2012!
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 10:53am
My little girl has been sick and gave it to DH and I. Today is worse than yesterday. She seems better. Maybe I'll be better tomorrow as well. Eating isn't going well and I don't want to move. :smileysad:
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 9:09pm
Children are so generous with their germs...take it easy and feel better....
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 8:28pm
Hi everyone! How did your weekend go? How did you stay healthy this weekend?
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 10:00am

I'm back on this site to try to find help. I did a great thing on the "get out of debt" area a few years back which got me on the road to good financial health (I now have a house and a car!). and though I am a little strapped for money, it is the first year but I feel super confident in my abilities to continue on the good road financially! HOWEVER, my weight has been slowly declinining - first and foremost because I am older, second because I know I have a thyroid condition and don't take care of it, and third because I make tons of excuses for my worst addiction which is lazyness.

But I can't do this anymore. It is not about looking pretty, having nice clothes, finding the "love of my life"; I don't care about any of that anymore, what I do care about because it is so present and SCREAMS at me each morning is my aches and pains. It hurts so much to get out of bed when all your body hurts, when you wake up with an awful headache, and the main culprit of all of this is my WEIGHT!!

So here is to trying one more time, one more thing, because this time it is about more than just vanity!!

Lilly