Hello from a ghost from the past!

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Hello from a ghost from the past!
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 11:12am

Seems fitting to call myself a ghost since it's been many years since I've posted here; I think it's been about 8 years. And it is October; so ghost seems appropriate. I won't go into details now about my reasons for dropping off the face of the earth for awhile. We have all had our trials in life, and by God's grace, I survived mine. And life is, afterall, Good! I am very grateful and happy in mine! I remember you, Liz (geeliz) as you were always one of my favorites with your heartwarming stories of your home. I hope I'm not confused, but I believe you lived in the Pacific Northwest and loved horses. And Sandi, who I don't see here, who raised goats. I don't see Teresa who always reminded us of our BSE day every month. I don't see Chris who lived where cougars roam. There are others that I remember. You may not remember me since it's been so long; I was surprised that my user name and password still worked. Although, my profile has been erased. I am Patricia (margawood) from South Carolina. I always posted about my daughter, my dogs, living in the woods,  and my job where I rotated shifts. I will be 63 in November, and I am still working and rotating shifts, but just for a short time longer. I am happy to see that this board is still here! Have a great day, yawl!