DYK October

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
DYK October
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 12:39pm

Happy October, everyone!

Thursday is our 10th anniversary of when we met. Seems so crazy! And Josh's bday is next Monday. Unfortunately the Crazies are coming over that day. Hopefully they'll be gone by the time I get home *fingers crossed*

I started back to work full time today. Figures, I spent all weekend really sick AND not able to turn my head because my neck hurt so bad. I'm gonna call the chiropractor here in a few min to make an appt for this afternoon. But as much as it sucks being back full time, the one good thing (besides the money lol) is that I don't have to share my damn desk anymore! So tired of stuff going missing and other weird stuff going on....

Donna, keep us posted on SIL. Hopefully it's JUST bloating and a BFN......

Community Leader
In reply to: mom2addy
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 5:48pm
Ugh - so sorry Donna...praying there is no permanent damage! How unprofessional of the doc. :smileysad:

Michelle

Mom to Addison (8) & Gabriel (5)

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 7:47pm
That sounds like what Tatum does when he pees the bed. Hes been back in diapers at bedtime for a week now, and had a peed in diaper at wake up time probably 3-4 nights. *sigh* What a pain to have to start this all over again....
iVillage Member
In reply to:
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 12:15am
Shawna- izzie isn't night trained either. We just moved her into her big girl bed (from a crib) in this past Tuesday. So far so good. I am thinking by January we should be able to phase out night pull ups. But I am in no hurry.

Lol @ Lexi being mean to the crazies!!

Donna- your sil is a nut!! If she was talking about her ivf or whatever on fb a lot... Well maybe if she shuts up about it then you will know it took and she is preggo. If she talks more about it maybe that's a sign it didn't take and they are gonna do another round? (can't remember if that wa the plan or not). Any ways she will slip up... She is crazy after all!

Glad jesses eye is better and no permanent damage!

Izzie has not been napping at school... And now it seems she has given up her weekend nap too! I am bummed I miss that relaxing part of my day.

I am dying with my wait for my first prenatal appt! It's a week from tomorrow and I just wish it was here already!