I think this is it! My 2ww has turned into a 2ww plus 3 days...

iVillage Member
I think this is it! My 2ww has turned into a 2ww plus 3 days...
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 12:40pm

So, been trying for about a year. Last month my AF was 2 days late, so that was a tough blow. Though I look back on it, and nothing was "different" about the 2ww from previous months. cp was low, cm was creamy white, breasts were incredibly painful right after O up until AF.

I told myself that next time, i'm not going to go crazy and THINK i'm pregnant when I see the same signs: low cp, creamy cm, breast pain...

So what happens this month? Well my breasts never got sore. Some sensitivity in nipples and along the outside - but nothing like they used to be. This was very odd for me - no breast pain!? Another strange thing this month: instead of cm going right to creamy white, i had a day of stretchy-like opulecent cm. And usually my cp is low - it's been mid to high the whole time - and yesterday, i couldn't even touch it.

So no breast pain, no low cervix, stretchy clear, wet cm?

I took a test on the day my AF was due - negative. my cm was actually very wet, slippery and my cp was high.

I'm now on day 3 of a missed AF. So since last month i was late 2 days, i am a little more hesitant to think that this is "the real deal" this time. But day 3 and no sign of AF( tmi - i can usually see blood on my cervix the day before my AF is coming - like a "head's up" - but nothing yet)

I've also been incredibly tired for almost 2 weeks now. I am getting enough sleep but i wake up and i feel like i still want to sleep. I had been working overtime so i just thought i was tired from that, but still tired now. Yesterday I felt sick, like everytime i was standing, my body didn't like it, so i had to keep sitting.

Also, yesterday i had to go pee about 5 times within probably 3 hrs. Since i generally only go maybe once every 3 hrs, this was strange. Maybe it was because i was so thirsty! I drank a lot of water yesterday. I also didn't feel like eating dinner, though after i ate, i was feeling better - enough to eat pumpkin ice cream which i was craving! This morning i woke up at 3:30, then 6:30, then went to the bathroom again at 7:30, 9, 10 and 11:30. If i do drink before bed, i do tend to wake up once before i'm actually supposed to get up. But to go at 3:30 then get up again at 6:30 and then go again...?

Wednesday is my 2yr wedding anniversary. Although incredibly hard, if i don't get my AF by then, I am going to hold off in testing again until that morning. Because if i find out i am pregnant before then, there is no way i can keep it a secret and make it an "anniversary surprise"! haha

The wait is killing me. I am starting to think that this may really be it. Why would my body be so different this month ya know. And, why would i be so tired, and get sick sometimes if it wasn't because i was pregnant?

I worry that since it WAS late last month, that maybe it is taking its sweet time this month, too :smileysad:

I've had my AF be late for up to 2 weeks - how mean that would be, right! haha

It worries me that my 1st pregnancy test did show up negative on the day of my AF was to be due-- it was a cheap dollar store one, but still. I do have an expensive e.p.t. one that i am holding off in using until Wednesday...

Although each hour my AF doesn't show up, i really want to re-test! haha

I'm in limbo "to test or not to test"....

iVillage Member
I'm so sorry you're frustrated! Long confusing cycles do happen unfortunately. Fx'd that it never happens again. Take some you time and do something nice and treat yourself. I think you've earned some shopping therapy! Feel better. Sending PT&P's.

Photobucket

iVillage Member

SO... no AF yet. BFN this morning :smileysad:

Called and spoke with GYNO office. She said urine tests are pretty accurate and that I should just consider it an anovulation cycle - missed period -- and move on to concentrating on this month's period.

My periods have been pretty regular for awhile now - i think I only missed a period one other time -but it wound up being very late. So i don't know why I didn't ovulate this month. I wasn't stressed at all, and my DH and I BD perfectly during O time. :smileysad:

Seeing how I have NO IDEA now when I'm going to O again - or even if it will happen -- I'm pretty much shooting blind here. She said I should start BBT charting now even though I don't have a base temp to go by. She also suggested I just BD every other day until I get my period.

It is very frustrating, sad, confusiong, disappointing -you name it -- to have tried for over a year and think we finally got pregnant only to find out i didn't ovulate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????????????????

I mean, 99 out of 100 times if you miss your period and you are TTC, you are PREGNANT!!!! But nope, leave it to me to be abnormal -- once again-- and not even O. I really do not know why nothing in my life is "normal".

iVillage Member

still no af. bfn this morning. i cant talk to gyn until Wed and prob wont get appt until end of week. 

if i'm supposed to be going on 7 weeks pregnant, i think i aught to have plenty of'symptoms by now' but nothing has changed much- nipples have gotten more senstive and sore-thats probably the only thing i can really say.

still high cp, and cm either is wet with little mucus, or mucus is somewhat stretchy- also noticed tmi- that it doesnt have much of a smell, when it usually does.

just so confusing and frustrating being in limbo! 

iVillage Member
Sorry you're still waiting. I think it's a good idea to call the doctor Monday. It never hurts to check in with them.

Photobucket

iVillage Member

~6 days late; ~19dpo. BFN yest. a.m. no AF in sight.

Cervix is still pretty high. Still getting some stretchy, wet cm. Yesterday, and then today i noticed that i have tons of bumps on my cervix. I read that they could be nabothian cysts... this is the first time I have had them-- and I've been checking my cervix for almost a year now :smileywink:~

Maybe they have appeared because I have been checking my cervix too often? Or could they appear because maybe my finger wasn't as clean as I thought it was...? Maybe I am irritating it too much? Or maybe I have an abundance of cm so cysts formed?

I read that "Some women notice they appear and disappear in relation to their menstrual cycle" -- does that mean that my AF IS on it's way and that i am NOT pregnant? Or can they also appear in early pregnancy?

Or do I actually have something I need to worry about?It is just bumpy - maybe 4 or 5 small bumps, and not painful.

If they go away on their own, how long does it usually take? If they are still there in a few days, do I need to worry? Or do they stay for weeks...?

I find it odd that the bumps are there when they've never been there before..?

(and btw, had a pap smear on the 10th, and even though the bumps were not there yet,  i would expect if there was anything wrong, it would have shown up then)

Thanks for your input!

,,,My DH said for me to wait until Monday to test again and to call my Gyno for an appt if I still don't have my AF -- but i can't wait that long! haha

iVillage Member
Sorry you're so frustrated. It's probably hard to tell O dates accurately by CM alone. I wonder if you I'd a few days later than expected. I hope you get some answers soon... either a bfp or af. It's no fun waiting and not knowing.

Photobucket

iVillage Member

Haven't done BBT, no OPK., i had gone to the OBGYN. I told her I was starting to ovulate, and would expect to O in a few days. She confirmed that it looked like i was starting. So I wouldn't imagine that once she see's it is starting, it would take more than a week. That was on 9-10 and i expected to O on 14 or 15th.

TMI - 9-12 i had some ewcm. 9-14 my dh said i was very hot. 9-15 no ewcm. I am figuring i O'd on 14th or 15th.

With a 14day luteal phase that i read never changes, i should have had af on 9-28 or 9-29.

Unless i didn't have a successful O.

My cm was creamy white this morning, but in the afternoon, it was back to a stretchy-like white lotion.

From what I have read, cm should never be stretchy at all after O - (unless a short burst shortly after, but not when your af is to be due)

So I am just very confused! haha

iVillage Member

So, tested at 6:30am  - negative!? NEGATIVE!?

what the heck...?

It was negative on my expected AF on 9-28, and now negative on 10-3.

If I were pregnant, I think it would be positive by now.

What are the chances of being pregnant if I am 4-5 days late and BFN?

And why hasn't AF come if I am not pregnant?

And why have changes in breast pain and cm/cp this month than prior months if it wasn't due to pregnancy!?

I can't believe that after a year of trying, my body would continue to screw with me.

Why can't I just get my AF and be disappointed officially - or get a BFP - no, it has to play this stupid game.

Last month, it was late 2 days so i got my hopes up. This month, 5 days late and still counting?!

I can't fathom that I'm 5 days late without being pregnant - so it doesn't make sense that the test was negative.

And if I do turn out to be pregnant, why the heck is my body torturing me like this!? Why can't it just be NORMAL.

I mean, maybe the test was bad? Maybe I did it wrong (it says 5 sec pee, but i was nervous and couldn't get enough out, so only a small amount got on the stick, and had to wait a little longer-- would that affect the test?)

This is very confusing, and I am getting frustrated and depressed.

What do you think? Pregnant or not pregnant?

And this sucks because it is my 2yr anni. today and i wanted SO MUCH to surprise him with a BFP!!!

iVillage Member

no af yet. will take a test tomorrow morning- my 2yr anniversary. hope i can surprise my dh with an awesome present!

iVillage Member
Ohh the fun of limbo land...when you're not sure if you're pg or not! I am sending lots of good sticky vibes your way. I really hope that you get a BFP this time. It's hopefully good that this month felt different. I've got all my crossables crossed for a BFP. Keep us posted on what happens, we're all rooting for you!

Photobucket