Charting while travelling?

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Charting while travelling?
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 1:45pm

Cycle 3 and CD 2 here and we're off on vacation next week.  We'll be gone for 12 days so it'll be prime TTC timing.  ARGH!  I could think of worse places to conceive a baby (going to Hawaii - eek!) but I'm worried about temping with the time zone changes (live in EST time zone) and unpredictability of vacation schedule.

My plan is to just try to have fun and not get hung up on temping this cycle but dang - I really want that + !!!  It's my bday to boot while we're away and that's not too much to ask by way of a bday gift - is it?  :smileywink:

I think I'll try OPK's this month and use that as my helper for making the most of timing.  I've never used an OPK before - do you have any recommendations on which ones to use for a newbie?

Please and thanks!

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 2:52pm
I agree that temping could prove to be a challenge, although you could give it your best shot. Maybe a break from temping will be a good thing, and allow you to have a stress free vacation (we can always hope!). If you are going to Hawaii and it's your birthday, you really should be getting that BFP, I totally agree :smileywink:

The CL over on the Fertility Charting board might have some suggestions for you if you do decide to temp, here's the link: http://forums.ivillage.com/ivillage/?category.id=iv-pstempchart