October Newbie Buddy Group
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 2:09pm

Name/Age

How long TTC

What was your favorite Haloween costume from when you were a child

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 4:11pm

Hello. I'm Mel and I'm 35 years old. My husband and I have been TTC for a little over a year. So far, I've had a vaginal sonogram, blood tests and an HSG test and everything looks fine. I have an appointment this week to talk about next steps. I'm interested in trying IUI without drugs. We'll see what the doc says.

Favorite halloween costume as a child: Bride

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 9:18pm
Have you tried medications at all yet? I was ovulating on my own and we still did Clomid to see if it would help my chances, I did have other issues with a short luteal phase, but I'm surprised they haven't suggested trying meds on their own before IUI.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 12:13am

Well, this week will be the first appointment since taking the tests so I don't know what the doc will suggest.  So far all we've done is use the ovulation predictor urine tests.

I'm afraid of taking any drugs because of the higher chance of multiples. 

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 7:50am
My baby is a clomid baby and there is just one baby. Everyone is different and I can understand being hesitant. The odds are usually greater that you would only have one baby, but I know lots of women who still don't want to take the chance. Keep us posted on how your appointment goes. I hope you figure out a good plan that will get you a BFP quickly!

Photobucket