Its Another Monday....

iVillage Member
Its Another Monday....
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 2:18pm

Coffee

Good afternoon boardies!!! Have a warm cup of coffee and your news paper, or whatever you like to read with your cup of coffee. This weekend I didn't do a whole lot. I did get a new bracelet at The Limited and I got caught in the rain, which is always nice. I did go out to eat with some friends and then rented some DVDs. This week is gonna be a little busy for me. I'm going to the gym 4x this week, at least that's the my plan, and I'm going to the fair tomorrow with some close friends of mine. And then Thursday the new line at MAC comes out, which its theme is of Marilyn Monroe, so I'll see if they have anything I can't live with out.

So how did your weekend go?

How about this week...?

If you haven't been here in a while, how have you been?

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 11:36am
Sounds like you won't be bored at all.

I'm going to the gym today and I plan on going tomorrow morning as well. I thought to myself, Why wiat until January to get in shape, why not start now? So I am.
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 5:15pm
My weekend was ok. I had class Fri and Sat, then spent Sunday morning doing homework and working. Sunday afternoon I went to a health fair and then later joined my mom to watch the season premiere of Dexter.

The week will be productive, plenty of homework, plenty of work, plenty of chores and errands, plenty of volunteering, and if I'm lucky I'll have plenty of time to relax.
Follow me to Coping with Job Loss

Follow me to Birth Control

--------