Checking in

iVillage Member
Checking in
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 3:44pm

Just checking in after a few weeks off!  I'm almost done with 2T and I can't believe it!!  I actually had a relatively uneventful and good feeling second trimester.  I didn't have many symptoms and felt ok.  Starting to feel run down and have a lot of back pain & abdominal pain from working on my feet 8 hours on my feet though.  Just gave in and bought a maternity belt to help support my belly on advice of my doctor.  i have 13 more weeks and  plan to work for 12 more so I NEED my back to hold out!  I can't afford to have to leave work early because of my back.  Next week is my 28 week appointment, including my GD screening.  I'm a little nervous about it.  I don't know why but the thought of gestational diabetes is really scary to me.  I'll feel much better once it's over!  Hope everyone else is doing great and I hope to be around more!!!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Jenn (28) & DH Zach (28)
Married 9/24/2005

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 8:13pm
Glad to hear things are going good. I hear ya on the GD screening that is one of my fears too.

Andi
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 9:58pm
Glad everything is good, I hope your back holds up for you. Sending prayers for a good gd test. :smileyhappy:
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 12:59pm
Thanks ladies!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Jenn (28) & DH Zach (28)
Married 9/24/2005