October LTP!

iVillage Member
October LTP!
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 5:36pm

Congrats to Ruth, our September winner! Here's your cool blinkie:

Who'll be the last to post here on October 31st? (Don't forget it's a midnight Eastern deadline.) Stay tuned to find out and in the meantime, chat it up! :smileyvery-happy:

Pages

Community Leader
In reply to: harkness
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 8:42pm
They are adorable! Ours is almost 10 now. He has grown up with Z & B.

Photobucket
Community Leader
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 8:43pm
That does seem like it worked out nicely!

Photobucket
Community Leader
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 8:45pm
Yay for a lazy Saturday. I was up late last night watching October Baby. Good movie. Today we put the cover on the pool and have put the second coat of paint on the living room. Still a few more rooms to paint in the house, but at least we can cross one off of the list! :smileyhappy: We also took my MIL out to dinner since we haven't seen her in a few weeks.

I think it is almost reading time!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 11:55pm
I stayed up late last Friday night, but this time I was tired by the time I caught up on a few TV shows. I was in bed at the usual time and the boys let me sleep through the night. :smileyhappy: (Recently, it`s been Ben up at some point every night, for the bathroom or uncomfortable in bed.)

Today was cloudy here as well, showers expected but I didn`t notice rain.

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 11:58pm

I saw The Amazing Spider-Man today and thought there were some good moments, but it didn`t grab me as the first Toby Maguire movie had done. Maybe I wasn`t ready for a ``reboot`` of that series?

Yay for getting one room painted! I wonder if we`ll buy any interior paint this winter or if it should be done in the spring when we can ventilate well. :smileywink:

Hope you enjoyed your reading time! I finished one book this afternoon and have started the BOTM. :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 6:41am
Min Pins are very hyper. We don't plan on getting one until are Min Pins are gone. In the future we plan on having only one pet, and we have chosen a German Shepard.