October LTP!

iVillage Member
October LTP!
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 5:36pm

Congrats to Ruth, our September winner! Here's your cool blinkie:

Who'll be the last to post here on October 31st? (Don't forget it's a midnight Eastern deadline.) Stay tuned to find out and in the meantime, chat it up! :smileyvery-happy:

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 6:35am
That is awesome that you found a place for them to be together!

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 6:37am

Today is the second day of the park field trip for JJ's school.  I hope he does as well today as he did yesterday.  But, he was awake and in my room at 5:30.  So I don't know :smileyfrustrated:.  I'm really nervous that today is the day he has speech late and it cuts into nap time.  Yikes!

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 4:30pm
Bad timing on the early morning, field trip day and late speech appt! I hope all goes well. And I'm glad you found the DVD and it works! :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 4:41pm

Computer tutoring is back on my schedule after the student's summer vacation and busy September. I like having time to spend with my pastor's wife and I hope I'm really making a difference in her comfort with her computer!

Ben and I had some time in the yard before lunch, raking leaves and then some reading for me while he played.

After lunch, I did the normal kitchen clean-up, put away clean laundry and then got extra kitchen cleaning done. Yay! Must check the list to see if there's anything else I can do today or if I'll just finish up tomorrow after payday banking.

I'm looking forward to Elementary tonight, though I don't think it'll be as brilliant as Sherlock. (It bugs me that people want to call this new show "Mentalist-esque" in reviews, when Holmes pre-dates that show by a loooooong time and it should be the other way around, with Patrick Jane being Holmes-esque!) Otherwise, I'm hoping to read while the TV's on. :smileyhappy:

Community Leader
In reply to: harkness
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 3:09pm
So glad you found the DVD and especially that it still works! :smileyhappy:

Photobucket
Community Leader
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 3:09pm
Love your new siggy! :smileyhappy:

Photobucket
Community Leader
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 3:20pm
yay for computer training being back on the schedule! reading and tv sounds like a great relaxing evening.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 11:47am
Happy Turkey Day to me,
Happy Turkey Day to me,
Happy Turkey Day to meeeee,
Happy Turkey to me!

:smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

I predict a quiet day with potential napping, a new (!) episode of Mythbusters and some reading. :smileyvery-happy:

Community Leader
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 8:14pm
Happy Turkey Day!!! Enjoy your quiet day, napping, reading and watching Mythbusters.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 9:16pm
Only Ben napped, but so far I feel like my pot of caffeinated tea was spaced out well to keep me awake. Will see if it lasts till my normal bedtime. :smileywink:

Mythbusters was interesting as usual and we also caught up on The Amazing Race. I haven't grabbed my book since lunch, though, silly me.

Pages