Have you thought about names yet?

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Have you thought about names yet?
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 5:46pm
Hey ladies, I know it's super early in all of our pregnancies, but I was wondering if you guys have thought about names at all or had names picked out yet? We've had ours chosen for a while. If peanut is a girl she will be Genna Kimberly. If peanut is a boy he will be Gideon Matthew. :smileyhappy:

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 11:25pm

I really like Norah for a girl, but I'm not 100% sure.  For a boy, I've had Oliver, Henry, Ezra, and Samuel hanging around in my head for a while.  DH and I haven't talked names, so I don't know what he's thinking.  Last we talked about babies, he was still set on Dylan Michael, which was supposed to be my daughter's name if she'd been a girl.  I don't care for that name anymore, so we'll have to have some negotations.  :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 9:56pm

I love, love, LOVE talking baby names!! We've had our girl name picked out since we were pregnant the first time. 99% sure she will be Peyton, but no idea on a middle name. There's not really any family names that go well with it. I think Peyton Elizabeth is really pretty, but it's just a random middle name, which is kind of weird to me. 

As for a boy, we had SUCH a hard time agreeing on Connor! It was one of the few that we both liked! DH likes more traditional names, and I like something a little different most of the time...at least not in the top 25 or so! So if we have another boy (which I really, really want) then we will have a long baby-name-discussion road ahead of us! :smileyvery-happy: Luckily, the mn is already picked out, as was Connor's. We have a lot of family names in common with both my and DH's family, so the boy middle name will be Thomas.

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 11:39pm
Haha! My cousin had a baby girl a few months back she named Peyton Elizabeth, so crazy!
Photobucket

Pages