Weekly Check In (10/01)

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Weekly Check In (10/01)
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 7:10pm

How far along are you?

When is your next appointment?

How have you been feeling?

How is the nursery/baby area coming along?

Are you starting to feel ready for baby to come?

Share with us a recipe or a link to a quick recipe?

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 8:09pm

How far along are you? 28w3d

When is your next appointment? Wednesday!

How have you been feeling? Heartburn, Pain in my butt and legs, and the weird sensation that he's "turning his head" down  there lol. Other than that FANTASTIC!

How is the nursery/baby area coming along? Done! And I'll post pictures eventually-We decorated in Grey and White and Aqua

Are you starting to feel ready for baby to come? Yes and No. I can't wait to hold him and kiss him but there are more things we need before he comes.

Share with us a recipe or a link to a quick recipe? This one is super easy and SO CUTE for the kids!

http://www.recipe.com/blogs/cooking/nutty-kids-lunch-squirrel-sandwich-in-3d/?socsrc=recfb0916122

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 8:56pm

How far along are you? 30w 2d

When is your next appointment? Oct 15

How have you been feeling? really great other than twisting my ankle last night (it hurt like crazy last night and this morning but i hardly notice it now) and the fact that little girl seems to have discovered that she can either kick or punch (not sure what possition she's in) my cervix and it gives me a pretty strong jolt every time she does.

How is the nursery/baby area coming along? we have most of the book shelves out of the ex-library, some books still need to be boxed up and taken out to the garage. I finished the curtain today and i'm working some more on the quilt. still need to make the dust ruffle and buy some sheets. also want to paint the walls before we bring the crib and armoir up there.

Are you starting to feel ready for baby to come? I got some more newborn clothes from a friend of mine who's little girl will be a year old Nov. 5. and i'm not worried about the actual nursery not being ready yet because she will be in our room till she's sleeping through the night. but i don't want to wish the last couple of months away. I still would like to make it to 39 weeks. And i know if this is our last one i'm really going to miss feeling her move around in my belly. i've been feeling so good the last week or so i don't mind staying preggo for a while longer.

Share with us a recipe or a link to a quick recipe? i think my MIL introduced us to this one when she was helping us out after DS#3 was born.  http://www.food.com/recipe/barilla-no-boil-lasagna-80435 the recipe is from the back of the box of Barilla no boil lasagna and it has become one of our favorites. I usually half the recipe and make it in a 9x9 in. pan. it freezes really well and you could easily sub in/out ingredients like squash in place of the meat. we like to add peperoni and a sliced garden fresh tomato in the middle layer. even my picky boys will eat it!