Workouts week of Sept 30

iVillage Member
Workouts week of Sept 30
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 9:15pm
I am Planning my normal work out week...lifting three times, biking three times for a total of 30 minutes, swimming at least once, running twice, pilates, maybe some Zumba...and of course abs...I had a rest day yesterday so I will be doing something every other day this week...
Community Leader
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 8:16am

This week was a bust but that's okay since I was under the weather, possibly from shingles.  I did spinning on Monday, ran on Tuesday, Thur was my busy day but didn't do much the rest of the week.  

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 4:19pm
No swimming this week...no good reason why, I just didn't...and no Zumba because Zumba was cancelled...a little extra bike, and I ran 3 mikes once and 1.5 once...I am saying just barely passed this week...
Community Leader
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 8:30am

OMG, there was so little time to workout last week with meetings from 8AM - 9/10 PM every night except the last "hoorah party".  Ssoooo, I worked out one morning  with 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes of yoga poses.  The good thing is that the conference center was connected to the hotel so there was so much walking.  I was shocked at how many women wear five inch heels to all of the events...isn't that bad for your back, not to mention your feet?  Ortho surgeons will have much work when that generation declines!

So, the end of my week (Saturday), I did both the spin class and the pilates class.  Aaaaahhhh, it felt so good to workout AND be back at home!

Community Leader
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 8:27am

Yikes forgot all about this!  It's a challenging week this week because I had a workshop on Sunday and then am away for the weekend.

Sun: rest/workshop

Mon: Spinning

Tues: Zumba

Wed: Hoping to run

Thurs: teaching step/conditioning/jazz class

Fri: driving to Va Beach, not sure

Sat: staying at a resort and will see what classes they have. I might run if the weather is nice.