GEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iVillage Member
GEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 9:43pm

Are you really sure you are not going to let me pick you up on the way????

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Oh, Stacy, you have no idea how MUCH I want to go! :smileysad:
However, I cannot.
If you are taking your laptop with you, perhaps I can skype with you some, though I don't really know when. It looks like I'll have a pretty full day at work on Saturday, and there may be a birthday celebration on Sunday for Ice Dancer and her boyfriend with her boyfriend's parents/siblings. But I'll be thinking of you and with you in spirit. I guarantee that!

&nb
iVillage Member
I think we need to scrapnap Geo.
But I SUPPOSE, being responsible and making a good impression on the daughters boyfriends parents is a good thing.
wink wink :smileyhappy:
Michelle
iVillage Member
ok well if she can't come this time, which is totally understandable, maybe next time? maybe we can start planning for next year?
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Scrapnap? Is that a WORD???? ROFLOL
Because if not, I think we should MAKE it one! ROFL
Right ... it's a good thing. Though, hopefully, I've already done that. Howsomeever, I might like to stay in good graces ... I think this could be long term. :smileywink:

&nb
iVillage Member
What you NEED to do is win me a million dollars. If I was a millionaire, I would VOLUNTEER to work with the youth. VOLUNTEERS can take vacation time whenever. they. WANT. :smileywink:

&nb
iVillage Member
Oh thats what I am doing wrong......
I volunteer for lots of youth but I forgot to become a millionaire first. Doh! :smileyhappy: LOL

yes I will come and scrapnap you! Bwhahahahah
Photobucket