ROLL CALL- Week of 10/1

iVillage Member
ROLL CALL- Week of 10/1
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 10:21pm
What's everyone up to this week? Post your name, cycle date, and anything else you want to share :-) My name is Mindy, CD 16, just finished the sperm meets egg method and started the tww. Let the days start dragging by!
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 10:17pm
Hey everyone! My name is Danielle! I'm CD 8 on my first AF after my D&C. I took soy this month since my Dr won't prescribe Femara until next cycle.. I usually O with Femara on CD 19, so we will see!
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 3:04pm

Hey Ladies thank you for starting this thread:smileyhappy: My name Is Jessica: the CL of the board! I just went through another loss:smileysad: I have been very busy! I am on CD: who knows:smileywink: I am on provera to start my period post DnC and I will be having surgery on my Uterus on oct 19th to shave the Heart shape out! I am hopful that it will work:smileyhappy:

~Jessica

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 10:24pm

Name: Tiffany

CD: 21, 9DPO

I know it's still early, but I really feel out this cycle--yesterday, I totally felt like I was probably preggo, but today that feeling is completely gone.  I have one internet cheapie test left, and I may use it tomorrow, we'll see how my temp looks.  In unrelated news, DH and I finally got a contract on our house!  Yippee!  We've had it on the market for exactly 6 months, and I was starting to get STRESSED, which can't be good for TTC.  Now that the worry of selling our house is out of the way, maybe TTC will be easier :smileyhappy:

Good luck to everyone who is waiting to test!

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 6:30am
I'm Chrissy. 8dpo. Dh and I only got one good day in so I'm not too hopeful. Luckily the spotting stopped. Hopefully next month is better but I'm still not out until af shows...

Mindy good luck this cycle. I used that method when I got my last BFP! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you