4 months today with well check!

iVillage Member
4 months today with well check!
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 10:29pm

Trystan is 4 months old today! We also had his 4 month well check and shots today. So Trystan is quite a beast! He's 16 lbs 6 oz and 25 inches tall. He's in the 80th percentile! Got 4 shots and his oral vaccination. He screamed but as soon as I picked him up he got quiet. He's advanced in his milestones except he's not even showing signs of rolling over but she said cause hes standing while holding on to things that we shouldnt be surprised if he skips crawling and goes straight to walking. Which is exactly what my oldest DS did! :-D On a side note Im 10 weeks pregnant today as well. I have a MW appt tomorrow and just in time too cause Ive been cramping for 3 days straight now but only on my left side and Ive had mild spotting so Im hoping all is well with this gummy bear so we'll see what happens tomorrow. Wish me luck xoxo

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 1:01pm

hugs... hope everything goes awesomely at your apt tomorrow

I can't believe he's 16. 6!  holy! 

Josh is 14lbs - between the 25th and 50th  ..and he hatesssss tummy time and only rolls onto his sides.  If he rolls onto his tummy it's by total accident and he's po'd.

Wendy