Woo hoo!

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Woo hoo!
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 10:37pm

Cowboy's taking me away for a night, possibly two :smileyhappy:  *squee*  He asked me where I wanted to go.  I told him that he can drive my truck until we don't recognize anything and then find a place to stay.  

Amusing story.  He also works where I keep my horse and the barn manager there is a mutual acquaintance.  He brought her up in a conversation the other day and I said, "You realize she likes you right?"  He has NO clue when it comes to reading body language.  He thinks I'm cracked when I say that (and it comes up often now).  So she texts him a few days later asking him what was up with me, was I his assistant.  He told her that I was hanging out at the barn waiting on the vet (true) and he was waiting on me so he could follow me to work (true) and that he works alone.  This weekend she texted him and said she couldn't make it to a group meeting because she had other plans.  Totally normal...and then she says, "You should see me right now.  I look really cute!"  He showed it to me and I about died laughing.  He's horrified.  I am thoroughly amused.  He can't stand this woman and has NEVER had a nice word to say about her.  The more he ignores her advances, the harder she tries.  The look of panic on his face when I tease him about how she's going to corner him in the barn one day makes me giggle.

Community Leader
In reply to:
Mon, 10-01-2012 - 11:57pm
Yay!!!! So happy for you!!!! And how romantic and spontaneous!!!
That is funny!!! My ap thinks everyone wants him. Come to think of it, so does h. Lol. You are truly secure and enjoy the laughs that she gives you. :smileywink:

Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com