Drowning in negatives.
Find a Conversation
|Tue, 10-02-2012 - 12:02am|
I'm at a point in my life where I feel like there is to many things preventing my from being happy. I constantly have people tell me I'm ungreatful, negative, etc. This just makes things worse...the easiest thing to do is to list whats bothering me.
1. My job makes me miserable and doesnt pay well so I can't quit till I find another one ( I dont like our bills being that tight in todays economy)
2. After my miserable job I go home to feel like a horrible wife cause I cant find enough time to do things like wash clothes, dishes, or even be nice to my husband cause im so miserable and tired from my day.
3. I feel everday I wake up with nothing to look foward to.
4. I miss my family and best friends(that I've had since elem.) they live an hour away but I dont get to seem them often because of my job. I miss having a night out with my girls.
5.. My husband makes more money than me and is talking about getting me a new car but I'm leery of him doing that because he pays for everything else and I feel like my car is the last thing that is just strictly mine and the only thing I have complete say over.
6. Something that always worries me is when my grandparents pass my childhood home will go to the bank and that is the only place I feel truly worried free and happy.
Just little things like plus more bother me. When I tell people close to me I either get the " ungreatful negative" lecture or they try to put blame on my husband. My problems extend way beyond him and that just makes me angry that people now days try to drive wedges between married couples. I just dont know what to do I just feel like im blowing along in a horrible storm. Any suggestions tha might help?