Anticipation!

Community Leader
Anticipation!
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 12:03am
I spoke to ap today. Not as much as I would have wanted but I was ok. Hadn't talked to him since Friday, but he confirmed the day we are meeting and mentioned it today. I have butterflies already. That day will never get here!! Lol

Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 1:47pm
I know how you feel, AP and I are planning on a couple of days away together but he has some commitments (work) that have to be sorted first. In his email today he let me know he hasn't forgotten about it and he's working on it...it's an LDA so time together is very precious. Four years on and I still get butterflies, lol! Enjoy your day together. :-)
katuk
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 5:18pm

I hope it goes well! 

Community Leader
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 10:50pm
Thanks! Getting closer. I didnt talk to him today, and I fought off the urge to contact him. I keep saying in my head, "if he wants me, he knows where I am.". Two can play at his game!!!!

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 11:02am
You know Lost, when I read your posts I really feel so sad for you. I feel this way because you seem to show all the interest and he doesn't. He only entertains you when it benefits him. It's sad that you did so well after 3 years of NC and you went and broke it just to get the same ole bullsh!t. He makes no initiative to be with you and you seem to accept that. I wish for you to have someone that equally wants you the way you want them. Not just when he's not busy and he can fit you in on a time slot.
Either way I hope you get what you are looking for when you both get together.

Much peace & Love,

Rayne

<

Community Leader
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 4:47pm

Rayne,

You are absolutely correct!  That is the way it is.  But don't feel sad for me, because I choose to do this.  I choose to keep this going like this.  And I have been more outspoken lately.  At the same time, this is a physical A, and should not be more.  I have said a few things, which have prompted some responses from him trying to prod me to say what I feel and such.  I have made it clear that I cannot and will not go there again.  We are not complicating things.  This also leads to less talking.

Three long years of NC!  I also chose to contact him.  I know I was doing well, but I wanted to do it.  When we are together it is wonderful and the connection is great.

At the same time, he has a gf, and I am married.  We both know this.  It isn't always convenient for each of us to answer texts or talks.  It seems to be an ongoing, every 2 week get together, and that makes me happy.  He more than makes up for lack of communication.  But, yes, we do get what we want when we are together. 

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 4:50pm
You know where you stand and you play your position-very much respected. You know what is and what isn't and you don't expect more or less. I get it....

Wishing you all the best!

Much peace & Love,

Rayne

<

Community Leader
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 9:23pm
Thank you Rayne!!